Badal blasts Uttarakhand Government for Arrests

Azaad

I don't support badal, in fact if i was in india i would have supported for green party or something just because of principle. However, the reality is badal got in power and manpreet badal didn't even win one seat..so we must come to reality, and get on with the program here and read chankaya politics- if badal is in power..we need to use him to our advantage to deal with congress...one thing at a time.

Another example just look at the struggle of Tibetan Buddhist. Buddhist are well aware of the fact that radical hindus destroyed buddhism hertiage/culture in india, killed them and kicked them out, but despite of all of that- Tibetan spiritual leader - Dalai lama uses India against China. Both parties use each other, india uses dalai lama as a token against china, dalai lama uses india as platform against China...its strategic proxy war..!!

If Sikhs need to get anywhere with their sovereignty and fight against human rights and fight against congress, they need to have endorsement from powerful figures(does not have to leader could be actor like george colloney/amir khan) and yes, even if that powerful figure is a scum bag/corrupt leader - that is sour truth and reality of the world...get on with it with chankya type politics or off course we can all do bhagti and wait for one day- shaheed singhs transcedent and make khalsa raj ( which i have no doubts they will as its rightly predicted) but for time being -either get in the mud as painful it may sounds/appear and try to make a difference play this game of politics, if not just stay away from all this dirty politics all together..stick with youtube politiical activism..its good atleast making some difference..!!

Does any one know what happened to the petition regarding Gurdwara Gian Godri?

Does any one know why the petition failed to get even the required minimum of signatures from UK?

Petition was launched last year or early 2012.

http://epetitions.di...petitions/26448

A video was also posted on the U-tube regarding this petition.

Veer it wasn't directed at you personally but "arm chair" remark comes from general perception of badal here. Fine he is cancer to sikhi, no one is disputing that bro as i said earlier one has to pick bad from worst, you won't find good politician in India..!!

I mean who are we kidding? In the past, didn't we use pakistan/ISI help(weapon supply) with our freedom movement against Indira ravan sena during 1980? You think ISI really felt pitty for sikhs and gave them weapons? No ISI is full of fanatics who oppress hindus and sikhs in pakistan. Khalsa fauj knew their ulterior motives, but they still took their game of proxy war...sometimes you gotta look at the bigger picture..wake up to reality guys, in real life its called proxy war...either use proxy technique like we did around 1980's or get crushed..its as simple as that...!!

I don't support badal, in fact if i was in india i would have supported for green party or something just because of principle. However, the reality is badal got in power and manpreet badal didn't even win one seat..so we must come to reality, and get on with the program here and read chankaya politics- if badal is in power..we need to use him to our advantage to deal with congress...one thing at a time.

Another example just look at the struggle of Tibetan Buddhist. Buddhist are well aware of the fact that radical hindus destroyed buddhism hertiage/culture in india, killed them and kicked them out, but despite of all of that- Tibetan spiritual leader - Dalai lama uses India against China. Both parties use each other, india uses dalai lama as a token against china, dalai lama uses india as platform against China...its strategic proxy war..!!

If Sikhs need to get anywhere with their sovereignty and fight against human rights and fight against congress, they need to have endorsement from powerful figures(does not have to leader could be actor like george colloney/amir khan) and yes, even if that powerful figure is a scum bag/corrupt leader - that is sour truth and reality of the world...get on with it with chankya type politics or off course we can all do bhagti and wait for one day- shaheed singhs transcedent and make khalsa raj ( which i have no doubts they will as its rightly predicted) but for time being -either get in the mud as painful it may sounds/appear and try to make a difference play this game of politics, if not just stay away from all this dirty politics all together..stick with youtube politiical activism..its good atleast making some difference..!!

I am replying to all three of your posts. I understand what you are talking about, but I feel that you are misguided.

What have the SIkhs got with which "badal" will be used as a pawn in a proxy war? Nothing.

Mark my words here. We will see India moving to calm the Sikhs, world wide aswell as in India, why??? Because no investor wants to invest in a country which is unstable. So as Pakistan goes ahead with giving Sikhs rights on paper, India will do the same. i.e. Anand Marriage act, etc. Justice for 84, they will release a few innocent sikhs from the jails, etc.

Who the hell is talking about manpreet badal? He will go back with badal, you watch. He is the sacrificial lamb, which I think was used to see if there is any opposition to him, bjp and congress. there isn't. After simranjit singh maan dies, his party will die too. Who will suceed him???

I have studied Chanakya aswell as world Political Science, and Economics. I know what a proxy war is brother.

However, after the fall of the Sikh Empire, we have been unsuccessful at waging any war, let alone a proxy war and the reason for this is because the sikhs betray each other. Hell you have it here as a small example, we don't like the views of another Sikh, we shut him or her up. Are we doing to sit down and talk in a civil manner? Of course not, its the punjabi way. Not the Sikh way. This is the very reason why it took one man who intermarried, forged alliances to create one of the most powerful empires in the world. That was not done with brotherly love.

But we must learn from our past mistakes, otherwise we will repeat them again and again and again and again.

Examples are infront of us. 1984, Shaheed BrahamGyani Jarnail SIngh Binderanwaley was betrayed by whom, the various Sikh leaders. He was setup. Arms were supplied to the Sikhs via pakistan, by bloody india. Even if they did cross the border, what were for BSF doing?? sleeping? India knew everything. They sent in over 100,000 soldiers, tanks helicopters, war ship on standby, to take out ONE MAN. So where is your proxy war. Hey, where were the Nihungs? They were hung up to dry by their leaders. Thats a fact which you can't deny.

Do you know what a proxy was is brother? the USA supplying arms to Iran via russia and Iraq. the USA supplying the Afghans with weapons via Pakistan to fight the russians.

1984, in terms of proxy war, if you can call it that, was a complete failure and we did get crushed, HARD and FAST.

Indira Ghandi had already taken assurances from USA, Russia that Pakistan & China would not interfere with them, nor would they.

So there goes your proxy war out of the window, along with ISI help.

The fact that General Brar is saying Pakistan would enter Panjab, was false. They had made sure that the Pakistans would be held back by russia, which was done.

Now for buddhism. There is no proxy war here. The USA is using him like a rag doll to spite China, however both USA and CHINA know that Tibet will not be free. Because the Buddhist monks will not take up arms. The Dalai Lama in many buddhists views has become soft, and all he does is mingle with the rich and famous.

Ok ok. Imagine if the Dalai Lama asks President Barack to talk to China to let them have Tibet, what do you think will happen. Both US and China will laugh and continue on with business.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_war

now, if I am wrong, please let me know.

There are many reasons why the sikhs cannot even begin to dream of a proxy war. We do not even have a strong lobby group, we have no youth funding, etc. nothing. We do now have no strategy whatsoever. We do have alot of "punjabis" with alot of money, but not sikhs. why is this? because we don't like each other, based on our panjabi ancestory, tribal inclinations, MAI JATT AHH, MAI RAJPUT AHH...so long you have this type of mindset, Sikhi will not flourish in our hearts.

guess what, your enemies know this.

When the Sikhs are under pressure, they group together, nobody can touch them, however, when they are left to their own devices, they go back to their old ways, their pre-sikh ways and they even turn on their own brothers, let alone friends...HISTORY is witness to this.

(I don't know if the mod will edit this, if he does, then I will repost, as I keep all my posts to make sure what I post, gets posted)

I am replying to all three of your posts. I understand what you are talking about, but I feel that you are misguided.

What have the SIkhs got with which "badal" will be used as a pawn in a proxy war? Nothing.

Mark my words here. We will see India moving to calm the Sikhs, world wide aswell as in India, why??? Because no investor wants to invest in a country which is unstable. So as Pakistan goes ahead with giving Sikhs rights on paper, India will do the same. i.e. Anand Marriage act, etc. Justice for 84, they will release a few innocent sikhs from the jails, etc.

Who the hell is talking about manpreet badal? He will go back with badal, you watch. He is the sacrificial lamb, which I think was used to see if there is any opposition to him, bjp and congress. there isn't. After simranjit singh maan dies, his party will die too. Who will suceed him???

I have studied Chanakya aswell as world Political Science, and Economics. I know what a proxy war is brother.

However, after the fall of the Sikh Empire, we have been unsuccessful at waging any war, let alone a proxy war and the reason for this is because the sikhs betray each other. Hell you have it here as a small example, we don't like the views of another Sikh, we shut him or her up. Are we doing to sit down and talk in a civil manner? Of course not, its the punjabi way. Not the Sikh way. This is the very reason why it took one man who intermarried, forged alliances to create one of the most powerful empires in the world. That was not done with brotherly love.

But we must learn from our past mistakes, otherwise we will repeat them again and again and again and again.

Examples are infront of us. 1984, Shaheed BrahamGyani Jarnail SIngh Binderanwaley was betrayed by whom, the various Sikh leaders. He was setup. Arms were supplied to the Sikhs via pakistan, by bloody india. Even if they did cross the border, what were for BSF doing?? sleeping? India knew everything. They sent in over 100,000 soldiers, tanks helicopters, war ship on standby, to take out ONE MAN. So where is your proxy war. Hey, where were the Nihungs? They were hung up to dry by their leaders. Thats a fact which you can't deny.

Do you know what a proxy was is brother? the USA supplying arms to Iran via russia and Iraq. the USA supplying the Afghans with weapons via Pakistan to fight the russians.

1984, in terms of proxy war, if you can call it that, was a complete failure and we did get crushed, HARD and FAST.

Indira Ghandi had already taken assurances from USA, Russia that Pakistan & China would not interfere with them, nor would they.

So there goes your proxy war out of the window, along with ISI help.

The fact that General Brar is saying Pakistan would enter Panjab, was false. They had made sure that the Pakistans would be held back by russia, which was done.

Now for buddhism. There is no proxy war here. The USA is using him like a rag doll to spite China, however both USA and CHINA know that Tibet will not be free. Because the Buddhist monks will not take up arms. The Dalai Lama in many buddhists views has become soft, and all he does is mingle with the rich and famous.

Ok ok. Imagine if the Dalai Lama asks President Barack to talk to China to let them have Tibet, what do you think will happen. Both US and China will laugh and continue on with business.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_war

now, if I am wrong, please let me know.

There are many reasons why the sikhs cannot even begin to dream of a proxy war. We do not even have a strong lobby group, we have no youth funding, etc. nothing. We do now have no strategy whatsoever. We do have alot of "punjabis" with alot of money, but not sikhs. why is this? because we don't like each other, based on our panjabi ancestory, tribal inclinations, MAI JATT AHH, MAI RAJPUT AHH...so long you have this type of mindset, Sikhi will not flourish in our hearts.

guess what, your enemies know this.

When the Sikhs are under pressure, they group together, nobody can touch them, however, when they are left to their own devices, they go back to their old ways, their pre-sikh ways and they even turn on their own brothers, let alone friends...HISTORY is witness to this.

(I don't know if the mod will edit this, if he does, then I will repost, as I keep all my posts to make sure what I post, gets posted)

Thats a good assessment.

What is a bit differrent today is that the Sikhs grass roots are getting information that is not Govt controlled anymore through the SIkh TV and online media and are learning how they were exploited. Just look at the thousands who have signed the petitions, one of the good things these show is the numbers of Sikhs that want justice. For years India has tried to make out only extremists want Sikh rights. A peoples movement is underway.

Thats a good assessment.

What is a bit differrent today is that the Sikhs grass roots are getting information that is not Govt controlled anymore through the SIkh TV and online media and are learning how they were exploited. Just look at the thousands who have signed the petitions, one of the good things these show is the numbers of Sikhs that want justice. For years India has tried to make out only extremists want Sikh rights. A peoples movement is underway.

I disagree with you here, on some points. There will be no peoples movement, there will be no Sikh or Indian version of the CIA instigated Arab Springs, which was engineered to take out Iran, but failed miserably.

So long as our Sikh Leaders have vested interest back in India, the Sangat will never have the full support it needs.

Kesri Lehar is moving ahead, with over 100,000 signatures, because of the Youth, who were forced to rethink their views about India after the famous words of Bhai Sahib Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana Ji (The real Akaal Thakat Jathedhar in my opinion).

Had that video clip not been aired, we would not have seen this movement, this discussion, amongst the youth, who are looking at 1984 in a different light.

Sikh Media is still being controlled by cronies who don't want to work together. Example. Gagandeep of Sikh TV murdered. Sangat TV shows full support. Sikh Channel doesn't bat an eye lid. I won't discuss the controversial issues here of certain individuals stealing somebodies idea, etc etc.

These very same people are behaving not like Sikhs, but panjabi's.

I had a longer post typed up, but I decided not to include it, simply because a voice in my head said..."whats the point, nobody will listen"....now imagine millions of SIkhs feeling this way. Whats the point.

We are very quick to start charities though.

I am thinking of starting one too, wanna donate?

I understand what you mean, but its not gonna happen.