Important note regarding few recent shady topics getting closed

Sewadar

I received a intimidation/threat type post by my fellow member on this forum. Anything is being logged/noted regarding that so that you guys can keep close eye? I don't want you guys to put that member under moderation ban him or anything like that as i stand by regarding freedom to post/express views. I can handle this matter on my own, but if it does get vicious in over time. I may be pursuing legal means against this individual which i may need your help indentify ip address just giving heads up in advance.

I didnt threaten to harm you, it is very clear from Kamalroops facebook wall how you copy and paste his manmat and promote it HERE. How you echo support for that nang is also visible on his wall. I am just exposing your mindset & alliance.

Now that videos of him are around, you try to distance yourself from him.

Hope the admins are clear to you, NO more kamalroop promoting here. :nono: (and exposing him for me)

I didnt threaten to harm you, it is very clear from Kamalroops facebook wall how you copy and paste his manmat and promote it HERE. How you echo support for that nang is also visible on his wall. I am just exposing your mindset & alliance.

The thing is that we need to recognise that we dont all think the same about all scholars, or lets say learned people. There will always be something to criticise someone over, but personally i feel that it is weak to blanket-ban any thoughts or research, or even be scared of research or khoj by people who think different to us.

I myself cited the research by a scholar recently who i believe did a tremendous job in a particular field even though i totally disagree with what he thinks Sikhi is. Now personally i dont know this KRS but he has done some good research on a field that remains largely hidden from the sikh sangat. what is more important? this KRP guy or the research he has done? What is more important to you?

As neo said, we have a habit of looking at the messenger and then shooting down the message. we need to look at the message and then dissect that ourselves.

Thanks guys for your support guys.. Guru maharaj and mahapursha di full kirpa..!! :D

Mahapursh taught me always limit your vechar/discussion/debate towards the ideology as opposed to personality/individual so you don't hurt individual - hari da roop....try not to get into debates, but if you do happen to get into debate..debate around the idea/message or concentrate on message as opposed to messenger not just that be honest with yourself, test yourself each and every second, test your state of mind each and every second. Sit in simran, bring those people who you may have raag(attachment) and dvaish(impartiality) try to naturally feel and see universal vahiguroo di jot in them naturally so you bind them together in the non dual simran. If you can naturally feel the presence of vahiguroo in them also then move on with rest of your simran, if you don't - you have to come in terms with your state of mind and be honest with yourself, if you goofed up- be man enough to admit your mistakes and revise and improve- don't hang on it and move on.

It hasn't been easy- sometimes by maharaj kirpa i pass but sometimes due to my over sight and due to my own bad attributes- i goof up and fail..i m not embrassed about it to share- you learn and grow.. thats part of spiritualy journey- you revise and improve and move on..!!

On this forum, I goofed up (with sometimes excessive rhetoric speech) in the past but i try to improve.. be honest with myself and rate/test myself- if i fail and i try to improve..!!

Sikhi introvert journey just as important (if not more) than sikhi extrovert journey.!!!!

Keep it real/original and honest guys..!!

Hope the admins are clear to you, NO more kamalroop promoting here. :nono: (and exposing him for me)

Singh, don't sweat it. Some people just cry wolf to get attention. In my opinion the member needs take some lessons on how to understand sentences in context. When the member is supporting anti-panthic forces, he knows for a fact that a lot of people are watching. The guy sits on this forum 24/7........anyone will get suspicisions. It's not a secret the member is being watched. Every member on this forum is being watched by outsiders and those who pretend to be Panthic. Do they cry wolf? Hes pathetic. Those that are very good at hiding their true intentions are the ones that have anti-panthic agenda here.

I hope the mods don't take sides here and then support the crying crocodile because they are scared of being pursued legally. If that is the case, then check the messages this member has directed at me and on 2 or more occasions this member has pushed the line of threats.............Just watch now how this member races to delete those post...............hahahahahaaa