Sarbloh metal composition?

Pure Iron is soft and ductile. Heat treatment does not make iron hard. Sarbloh contains some low carbon (0.1-0.6%) and nickel content and coatings to increase the hardness and tensile strength and prevent it from rusting when it comes in contact with moisture and air whereas steel contains only carbon (<1.5%)

My sarabloh shastar (tegha) appears to be iron with some carbon in it. Its heavy and holds a razor edge that looks like it would not chip or blunt easily. Rust is not a problem as I use a special wax formula that I was advised to use by a museum.

If in India it is worth going to a workshop where these are made. The Nihang Singh Shastars near Baba Deep Singh Shaheed Gurudwara in Amritsar are really enthusiastic to show you around - but they are also really enthusiastic for you to part with your wallet as they charge excessivly especially if they know you are from abroad. My shastar was made in the Budha Dal workshop in Patiala that is now no longer there. There are Singhs in Ratnoval pind in the Ludhiana district that make shastars of good repute - I have a tulwar from there but its steel and not sarabloh. I have never been there myself, but heard that prices are fair and again they are keen to show you the workshops. They will probabaly be able to tell you the difference between steels, sarabloh, damascus, sirohi.

perhaps can we use a katana metal folding technique to improve the structure for it ?

its supposed to be folded 38 times , and each time cool with cold water .

the best part is the curve comes naturally because of the carbon applied

That steel is called tamahagene.