Warning

Guest together

I don't want to reveal my identity so I post it here. Visions lead to this warning: This December or January there will a great natural disaster and many countries will be submerged under water but cannot say where around the globe (east or west). This will however will not be end of the world stuff but be sure that once you know about it make your move towards the mountains or higher elevation places you know asap.

I've had a few visions in the past as well about a natural disaster involving a huge wave submerging the town I live in. I've also had vision of something that told me when this will happen and to just remember Vaheguru when it happens. 'together' bhaji/bhenji can you pm me and I will tell you more about it.

NO JOKE! I have also heard this but do not believe it. Apparently Thakur Singh from Patiala the kathavachak has said this and it has cause controversy in many place. Do not listen or believe any of this! I heard this from a close fellow of his.

God help him!

It is ALL is Hukam!!!

Why are people worried ?

Whatever natural disaster happens, however many people get killed, it is all our fault as man for interrupting the cycles of creation.

The creator has to keep his creation in balance and harmony somehow, and if that means destruction, then so be it !

Instead of worrying and thinking about precautions,I would actually spend that time 'japping the naam'- because that is the only belonging that will survive and go with you.

the mayans were a black magic blood ritual human sacrificing cult whose slaves revolted and destroyed them. did their calendars see that coming? i doubt it. so the long count calendar ends probably b/c those who wrote these things were killed for being part of an evil empire.

that being said, it is possible to see things about the future, prophecy is real. however, it is not given such prevalence in sikhi as it has in abramhic religions b/c:

1. the immensity of spiritual knowledge in sikhi is greater which shows that prophecy is a comparatively smaller and less impressive power/gian

and 2. what is going to happen in the future is not set in stone. the manner of its happening and the timing can all change.

this is why sants warn about it but don't give details. but yes, massive changes are coming. they will be painful and difficult, but i don't think anything will happen in 2012 other than possibly financial decline in america b/c of the upcoming ''fiscal cliff''.

i believe that war and other disasters will be so widespread that it will prove the truth of the tuk that the world 'is like a wall of sand; it will not endure' (sggs 1429). basically, people will see that money, status, worldly power, government, cannot be their support anymore and many will turn to god. if pracharaks are ready to teach about simran i wouldn't be surprised if sikhi didn't increase in numbers hugely b/c other dharms just cannot offer the same package of Amrit, spiritual method, and logical socio-political philosophy.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't want to reveal my identity so I post it here. Visions lead to this warning: This December or January there will a great natural disaster and many countries will be submerged under water but cannot say where around the globe (east or west). This will however will not be end of the world stuff but be sure that once you know about it make your move towards the mountains or higher elevation places you know asap.

Someone else on another website (not a sikh one) has said something similar. He/she says they have done remote viewing and even seen psychics to clarify the visions. This person is 100 per cent convinced we are going to see massive earth changes by the end of spring this year. Can't seem to find that post anymore.

Are you able to elaborate on your visions please? I am making an assumption that this is probably going to be a comet or asteroid as you have implied we will know about it before it occurs. Is this correct?

Thank you

Guest nobody

What will happen is the pole shift. The freak weather over the last two years is related to pole movement and magnetic field change. Something soon will occur like an x class solar storm or another phenomenon which will accelerate the pole shift change to a space of a space of a few days. Together with a third world war, over 4/5ths of humanity will be wiped out.

The new world will mark the start of Khalsa Raaj

What will happen is the pole shift. The freak weather over the last two years is related to pole movement and magnetic field change. Something soon will occur like an x class solar storm or another phenomenon which will accelerate the pole shift change to a space of a space of a few days. Together with a third world war, over 4/5ths of humanity will be wiped out.

The new world will mark the start of Khalsa Raaj

lol.