Mustache hair annoying me!

Guest UK Sikh

Guest UK Sikh

I am a 25 year old British born Sikh and have kept my kesh my entire life, I have a fairly long flowing beard and disproportionately long mustache. The hairs are around 4 inches long!!

The mustache has always been a hindrance to me

* it gets in my mouth - sometimes quite painfully some hairs get pulled out!

* gets food always stuck in it - making eating out a real challenge

* it requires extensive molding with gels, fixos, & other mustache products to get it to sit out of the way >>hairs are designed to grow downwards over the lips not to the side as people force them to do with such hair products (surely this is going against gods creation/plan/design of our perfect bodies??)

These hair gelling products also eventually get washed into the mouth through drinking eating, which cannot be healthy in the long term especially with all the contaminants and heavy metals they contain.

I am writing here to gain advice and insight from others who may experience similar problems, any response is much appreciated.

wow jasdeep have you even read the OP full comment its not his beard but his moustache thats annoying him

i get that sometimes generally i just keep combing them to the side and eventually bit of fix they stay there, i get annoyed by the same thing as u any othr ideas out there?

lol @ the replies

Put thayl on your dhari/muchan regularly (at least once a week) before a shower and use minimum shampoo and conditioner - enough to get off excess oil. That's what I do and is usually fine.

I trained my muchan to go to the left most of the time, the only time they misbehave is when I don't properly oil them.