Akali Dal leader arrested for allegedly murdering Punjab cop who protested daughter's harassment

Mehtab Singh

Women are even unsafe on the parikarma of the Harmandir Sahib!

This year I spotted a suspicious group of boys (looked about 16-17y olds) whilst in the queue at the Darshan Deori. One was looking at my wife and signalling to his mates and then they tried to move forwards. At that point I made it obvious that I was with her and gave him a mean look. They then sneaked out of the queue - to find their next victim no doubt. At the first barrier I told the elderly sevadar and he said that it always happens - if caught they may get thrashed, but it happens all the time if there is a crush before the first barrier, groups will come like that just to press themselves up against women! Others come to swipe handbags!!!

This is absolutely ridiculous!!!

Go to Harmandir Sahib full shastardhari! I went as well and I felt these vibes from people with my sister and myself while waiting in line.

They were scared while she was standing next to me, but I knew what was up.

We need proper leadership and real sharda wale Sikhs in SGPC. Most of them wear kakaar and grow out a dhari just to run in elections. All they care about is filling up their own pockets.

This is the cold truth that the GOI doesn't want to get out there because it invigorates the Sikh spirit to fight corruption. If we remain ignorant the baagi spirit dies as it has in Punjab.

"Singh559

This is the cold truth that the GOI doesn't want to get out there because it invigorates the Sikh spirit to fight corruption. If we remain ignorant the baagi spirit dies as it has in Punjab."

Well said, and this is totally true, a fact which we are facing post-1947