i dont want to leave my family

Guest ravinder

Guest marriage_bureau

but with time she told me ,she don't want to settle here and just want to live in Canada only

Make sure she is still interested in marrying you. May be she is finding the easy way out of this and rather have you say NO instead and end the affair. Sometimes people (both guys and girls) can put forward conditions/situations in order to make the other person feel miserable to the point that he/she ends up saying "you know what, $crew you, I'm done with this", thereby shifting the blame on him/her and this way they don't need to live with the guilt of ending the relationship. So again, ask her to be honest with you if she is still looking to marry you. I don't know you or her personally, so I can very well be wrong and I apologize in advance.

Make sure she is still interested in marrying you. May be she is finding the easy way out of this and rather have you say NO instead and end the affair. Sometimes people (both guys and girls) can put forward conditions/situations in order to make the other person feel miserable to the point that he/she ends up saying "you know what, $crew you, I'm done with this", thereby shifting the blame on him/her and this way they don't need to live with the guilt of ending the relationship. So again, ask her to be honest with you if she is still looking to marry you. I don't know you or her personally, so I can very well be wrong and I apologize in advance.

Excellent observation.