I was not Knowing this... till the time i was away...

Gurpreet14

Hello Friends..

Few months back i became Amritdhari.....

From then till now.. i am trying to indulge myself into Sikhism..

I want to learn more and more about being sikh (KHALSA).

But the more i am coming closer to my religion the more questions striking my mind....

There was recent upload of pictures of Balpreet kaur- i hope u know about this baptised girl.. she has facial hair.

I have seen sikh guys commenting against her..- i dont know being a sikh y people dont understand the value of hair...

I want to know y being a khalsa we should have hair.... till now i believe that hair create our identity and makes us unique...

Is there any other reason for not cutting hair? in sikhism ....

THE MORE I AM THINKING OF GOD AND WHAT HE IS... THE MORE I AM BECOMING SNACKs...!!

first as you are learning sikhism i would like to say you that every time you meet with a gursikh greet him/her with fateh ie waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh including in this forum

ur second question regarding kesh i would like to say in short that in this matter our present guru would say this

Kar kirpa Apna daras dije jas gavao nis ar bhor,

Kes sang das pag jharao ehoo manorath mor’ -5th Guru Nanak, Ang 500 Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

also our father dashmesh pitaji has given us kesh as a kakaar so it s enough to say about it

also

‘Tere banke loen dant risaala, sohne nak jin lamde wala’ -Guru Nanak, Ang 567 Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

and much more

and this was the way god wanted us to be long hairs its his hukam and cutting hairs is agaist his hukam

urs third question regarding god,s state and what is it?

so i would suggest you to read meaning of japji sahib and jaap sahib on youtube on rajkaregakhalsa channel and your all doubts shall be clear

just do nitnem and more banis and remenber the pankti which dhan dhan sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj said in tav prasad sawiya

"sach kahu sun leho sabhe jin prem kio tin he prabh paio"

and congrats for becoming daughter of dasman pitaji

you are a step further than me as you have been blessed with amrit now

may i be also blessed

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

Let me start by saying that being an Amritdhari Singh is easy, compared to a Singhni. In reality most women remove hair in one form or the other which is Bujjar Kurehat "cardinal sin" as per Khalsa Code of conduct. A TRUE Singhni mustn't do that. Bibi Balpreet Kaur ji, is a rare example, rest are pretenders.

Little advice to all -Don't pretend to be someone your not, it is better to be who you are. Stay true to yourself, live a honest life.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

i like how the above poster is a guest and anonymous lol, at the end of the day keep reading and absolutely key is to find your own way never let anyone tell you this is right or this is wrong!