Sign in to follow this  
13Mirch

Guru Nanak Dev Ji and Bhagats.

Does anyone have any purataan sources relating to meetings between Guru Nanak Dev Ji and the Bhagats whose Bani is in Guru Granth Sahib? I just want to know what transpired in these meetings.

You mean meeting minutes? Meeting agenda? etc.

I am sure my question is clear. But the ithiaas. Like when they met, where they met what they talked about etc. Agenda?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Hope it doesn't happen in India and stops everywhere else in the world. Praying for Sabat da Bhala.ūüôŹ
    • Unfortunately we had our first death due to COVID 19 in NZ today.
    • Has any1 without a already existing medical condition even died from this thing!?¬† Every1 that is dyeing is either old or already had some health problems.¬† 1000s of old¬†people die of normal flu in this country every year. Iv been going out to grab something from the shops every day.¬† My mum works in a hospital full of patients with this virus and majority of them¬†are old people in their 70s and 80s. And even some of them are recovering and going home. So far only around 3 or 4 people have died in that hospital.¬†
    • yh, these people are basically brainwashing and taking advantage of the poverty and struggle that these kids are facing. the living condition in that sh1t hole of a country is so bad that a lot of these people dnt have much to lose either way!¬† look at how all the british women leave the comfort and luxury of this country to become jihadi brides, it all starts of with isis webcamming with these women and brainwashing them. As mentioned in the video they often show videos of non muslims treating muslims bad like videos of Palestine to arouse anger and revenge in their heads.¬† iv seen videos of isis people where they say that watching videos of executions is part of the training.
    • I think thats the correct assessment once nato and us troops leave its gonna be a jihadi royal rumble again just like syria was recently and still is in some parts. The only 2 reasons they hadnt left is because they didnt want to leave the previous ancient gurdwara that is very important to Sikh heritage and history. And secondly most of them are not economically well off enough to afford to get out through legitimate or illegitimate means. They are in a very dire situation surrounded by rabid evil islamic dogs who have no love for them. Perhaps if USSR had used weapons of mass destruction and dropped them on afghanistan just carpet bombed flatten it until all islamic influence and corruption was removed maybe afghanistan would have a chance to breath but right now the islamic jihadi virus has got a strangle hold over it. The problem india faces is when NATO leaves the attention from these bastards will turn towards them especially in kashmir. Both pakistan and india is in the eyes of the map of IS-K. Pakistan thinks its safe from is-k al-qaeda but it isnt they are playing with the devil right now but they will get hurt again as they decide to over run the pakistani government kuffar regime that isnt implementing their version of sharia islamic law. ¬†

Important Information

Terms of Use