kaam help

help222

I said bedrooms:

"No privacy. Thats a good suggestion. Problem is there are only two other people in the house with him and the house is 2 bedroom. Any suggestions? He really hates doing it. "

Aren't mum dad two people?

Hmmmm, I am sure it will be embarrassing with parents around. But he can write it on a piece of paper and stick it on a wall.

Something like...

Photo0220.jpg

This is probably most beautiful, deep, insightful, soul nerving, heart wrenching post i have ever read online..much appreciated I will have to read five or six times to get full grasp of it..and most beautiful thing about your post veer that i feel it that all came from your heart and your deep profound experience and understanding of divinity and nature of divinity- sargun and nirgun Vahiguroo, truly marvelous bro..vahiguroo kirpa karan..!!!.!!

P.s - benti to admin to take laddli fauj veer post as sticky regarding people's query regarding kaam in gupt section so people can read veer ji post before making post regarding kaam.

thanks veer ji...the truth is this man giani sant singh ji maskeenshould be thanked......everywhere i look i see, hear, feel nothing else but waheguru aisa anand da sagar phutteya, kushi de geet, anand de geet jis din moht sohila ban jaaye samajlo es bande daa aiya jaggat te saffal hogeya moht kushi bangi...from the day we opened our eyes we forgot the lords voice, he was calling, talking and we didnt even recognize his voice

everytime anyone has a rise in seema kaam energy please dont think negative thoughts its the lord, speaking, asserting his presence, reaching out to you, its a powerful shakti which the lord is ever present in and is the anhad naad that is the lords language, that jot, that prakash braajmaan,.also listen ot akaal ustat...bhagat nu pechanan li ik khaas akh honi chahi di hai, bhagat hon li ik khaas hirda hona chahi da hai

i urge everyone to listen to all these parts ITS A MUST....28:00 onwards in this all ull all understand what im trying to say

i am working on gathering some best words of giani ji to make a awesome thread on them for inspriation

post-21999-0-85105400-1355539067_thumb.j

post-21999-0-16907400-1355539793_thumb.j