GuruJi Being Abused Right Now

Brent Sikh Centre Gurdwara has just allowed Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Saroop to go to Vikram Palace Banqueting Hall in Slough for a wedding The wedding is happening right now and this Gurdwara Sahib allows Guruji's Saroop to enter Bars, Hotels and Banqueting Halls on a regular basis.

Brent Sikh Centre Gurdwara, 241 Stag Lane,

Kingsbury,

London

NW9 0EF -

Tel 020 8206 1231.

President - Avtar Singh

Please can the 'Respect for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Campaign' get in touch with the committee ASAP and arrange a meeting.

GurFateh!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

This Gurdwara Sahib is linked with those Asian Marriage Bureaus who arrange weddings to cater for all needs.

Someone told me that Guru Granth SahibJi was taken to Birmingham a few months ago from this Gurdwara for a wedding in a Hotel. Looks loke we can definetly confirm this.

I will contact the campaign guys.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Thanks for the info. Just got a call about this too. Looks like no one knew about this one in advance.

Please can we request any sewadars in Slough to go to the Banqueting Hall now and take some pictures of the wedding, granthi & ragi jatha. This will be a great help.

We will get in touch with the committee now and urge that the sangat help us out by also getting in touch with the committee and communicate their disgust. Unfortunatly it's too late to stop the beadbi from taking place this time but we must prevent this from happening again.

Any further information/help would be most appreciated.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Wedding is taking place at this location

Vikram's Occasions Palace

15 - 23 Church Street

Slough, Berkshire

SL1 1PL

http://www.vikramsoccasionspalace.com/Map2.gif

Directions From Central London ~ Ealing ~ Heathrow etc.

1. Take the M4 (west) and exit at junction 5 (Langley)

2. At the roundabout take the third exit, for Langley, London Road.

3. Continue straight at the next two roundabouts

4. At the third roundabout, take a left onto Windsor Road.

5. At the second traffic light take a left onto Herschel Street. (Fujitsu Building on the corner)

6. We are located on Church Street, which crosses Herschel Street.

Telephone : +44 (0) 1784 433 221

Telephone : +44 (0) 1753 570 997

Mobile : +44 (0) 7900 278 456

Phone: 01753 570 997

Mobile: 07900 278 456

E-mail : info@vikramsoccasionspalace.com

Just looks at the site and on this page http://www.vikramsoccasionspalace.com/services.html, I found some thing that makes me feel sad.

On the above link it says

In addition to the services provided as standard in our wedding packages, we are able to sub contract various services from reputable suppliers at considerably discounted prices. Customize your big day with the following:

Priests to conduct Hindu & Sikh wedding ceremonies

I rea

lly think that the singhs dealing with this problem should contact the hall as well.

Guest stopsingh2

Whilst I appluad the stance taken over this and the UK group that act in such cases :TH: I am very dissapointed by the non action of the Akal Takht. They are aware of the issue.

All we need is one of the abusers to be summoned to the Akal Takht this will act as a detterent to others.

I suggest everyone writes/email the Akal Takht and urges action against Avtar Singh.

Just phoned the Guru Ghar and spoke with a person who actually agreed with it being an act of beadbi, no one form the committee was there . One again I have emailed the Akal Takht via the SGPC to see if they will take action. the perosn also told me that another Gurdwara in Southall does the same, he said it was known as Mangat Hall, maybe someone form the area can shed light on this.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Banqueting Halls like Vikrams Occasions palace need to informed about the Hukumanama and we must pressure them to change their policies. The fact that they openly state on their web-site that they can hire Gianis like a Dj is pathetic.

http://www.vikramsoccasionspalace.com/services.html

We should also start calling/e-mailing up Vikram Occasions Palace and express our disgust at their expoloitation of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

15 - 23 Church Street

Slough, Berkshire

SL1 1PL

We need to make sure does happen again!!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Banqueting Halls like Vikrams Occasions palace need to informed about the Hukumanama and we must pressure them to change their policies. The fact that they openly state on their web-site that they can hire Gianis like a Dj is pathetic.

http://www.vikramsoccasionspalace.com/services.html

We should also start calling/e-mailing up Vikram Occasions Palace and express our disgust at their expoloitation of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

15 - 23 Church Street

Slough, Berkshire

SL1 1PL

We need to make sure does happen again!!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

first number didn't respond

second bibi responded - seemed well gussa and goes

'wait wait wait, write a letter to ur solictor and we'll take it from there' n she hangs up ohmy.gifwacko.gif

Respet for Sri Guru GRAnt SAhib ji campaign valle, can higher an solicitor who can argue tha it's against the SIkh principles, and tha it's disgusting and offensive for Sikhs, and tha should do it :T:

bhull chukk maaf

,Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

A group of 3 GurSikhs went down to Vikram's Occasions Palace during the wedding, managed to take pictures and delay the family's programme by a couple of hours. They were met with a number of insults, but with GuruJi's Kirpa they were brave and stood up for Khalsa Ethics.

We need the Sangats support to stop Brent Sikh Centre & Vikram's Occassions Palace from doing this beadbi again.

It is now emerging that Brent Sikh Centre along with Mangat Hall, Southall have been responsible for a number of similar beadbis in the last few months. There seems to be a business relationship between various banqueting halls, wedding planners, marriage bureaus and Brent Sikh Centre.

This money making scheme has to be stopped. Please help us put pressure on the relevant parties.

GurFateh !!!!!