Ardas and sewa for Con mass shooting victims.

Singh559

This was all vahegurus doing.Its really sad that waheguru made this happen.

So if I were to slap you; would you say I slapped you or Waheguru or did Waheguru or me slap you? Waheguru resides in all beings.

If you were able to dodge my slap would it have been Waheguru who dodged it or you?

What is Waheguru's will?

I'm sincerely asking because I thought your comment rivals those like the crazy christians that said japan deserved the tsunami and whatnot.

There needs to be correction made to what I said earlier. The killer is 20 yr old Adam Lanza, his 24 yr old brother Ryan Lanza is alive and in custody for questioning but is not considered a suspect, their father is also alive and being questioned as well, the mom was a teacher in the same school and was found murdered at her home in the same town. Adam reportedly was suffering from mental sickness.

So if I were to slap you; would you say I slapped you or Waheguru or did Waheguru or me slap you? Waheguru resides in all beings.

If you were able to dodge my slap would it have been Waheguru who dodged it or you?

What is Waheguru's will?

I'm sincerely asking because I thought your comment rivals those like the crazy christians that said japan deserved the tsunami and whatnot.

Everything that happens no matter what it's all upto waheguru.We have a mind of our own or does waheguru control it?Does waheguru think or do we think?

Do you think I'm saying that those kids deserved that?They did nothing to deserve that.They did nothing in Japan to deserve that.

Even when I'm saying as of right now it's all wahegurus doing.

I hate to break it to ya but waheguru is GOOD but he also is bad.If there was a separate god who controls the bad then what is waheguru?Waheguru is accountable for everything.We do not have a mind of our own but it's wahegurus mind.

Waheguru is good and he is evil.He is everything.Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi.

I know I sound crazy but thats how waheguru made me.

I hope you understand.Please enlighten me because this topic has been on my mind for a couple of weeks.

Everything that happens no matter what it's all upto waheguru.We have a mind of our own or does waheguru control it?Does waheguru think or do we think?

Do you think I'm saying that those kids deserved that?They did nothing to deserve that.They did nothing in Japan to deserve that.

Even when I'm saying as of right now it's all wahegurus doing.

I hate to break it to ya but waheguru is GOOD but he also is bad.If there was a separate god who controls the bad then what is waheguru?Waheguru is accountable for everything.We do not have a mind of our own but it's wahegurus mind.

Waheguru is good and he is evil.He is everything.Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi.

I know I sound crazy but thats how waheguru made me.

I hope you understand.Please enlighten me because this topic has been on my mind for a couple of weeks.

I wanted a simple answer. If i slapped you, was it Waheguru or was it me? If Waheguru is Akaal and Satnaam, then an action out of ego isn't an action of Waheguru, or is it?

Why does Sikhi say you're born with a blank slate and whatever you do in this dream is our own actions to merge back into Waheguru.

This is the work of evill and twisted people. Waheguru does not dictate these tragedies, of course he is the doer because it is his doing that gives us the ability to commit these horrendous acts. BUT that does NOT mean we hold him responsible.

I don't understand why people get confused with this and can't get their heads around it.

Only five and myself discussed this and explained it in another thread.

Anyway, I know we don't believe in such concepts of 'Hell'' as in christianity, but at times like this I certainly wish and hope that such a 'Hell'' does exist and the killer rots and suffers in there for eternity !!

I wanted a simple answer. If i slapped you, was it Waheguru or was it me? If Waheguru is Akaal and Satnaam, then an action out of ego isn't an action of Waheguru, or is it?

Why does Sikhi say you're born with a blank slate and whatever you do in this dream is our own actions to merge back into Waheguru.

Waheguru slapped me because waheguru is us.Waheguru is the ego.He is everything.He is the sin,he the good,bad,everything etc.

So waheguru has nothing to do with our lives that we have to do everything our selves?We start with a blank slate and we have to go through and do everything by our selves?Waheguru does not even one little thing?

ਆਪਿ ਭੁਲਾਏ ਭੁਲੀਐ ਆਪੇ ਮੇਲਿ ਮਿਲਾਇ ॥ आपि भुलाए भुलीऐ आपे मेलि मिलाइ ॥ Āp bẖulā▫e bẖulī▫ai āpe mel milā▫e. The Lord Himself misleads the misguided ones, and He Himself unites them in His Union.

ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਛੁਟੀਐ ਜੇ ਚਲੈ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਭਾਇ ॥੬॥ नानक गुरमुखि छुटीऐ जे चलै सतिगुर भाइ ॥६॥ Nānak gurmukẖ cẖẖutī▫ai je cẖalai saṯgur bẖā▫e. ||6|| O Nanak, the Gurmukhs are saved; they walk in harmony with the Will of the True Guru. ||6||

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕੈ ਭਾਣੈ ਜੋ ਚਲੈ ਤਿਪਤਾਸੈ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਇ ॥ सतिगुर कै भाणै जो चलै तिपतासै हरि गुण गाइ ॥ Saṯgur kai bẖāṇai jo cẖalai ṯipṯāsai har guṇ gā▫e. Whoever walks in harmony with the Will of the True Guru, and sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, is pleasing to Him.

ਨਾਨਕ ਕਰਤਾ ਸਭ ਕਿਛੁ ਜਾਣਦਾ ਜਿਨਿ ਰਖੀ ਬਣਤ ਬਣਾਇ ॥੩੬॥ नानक करता सभ किछु जाणदा जिनि रखी बणत बणाइ ॥३६॥ Nānak karṯā sabẖ kicẖẖ jāṇḏā jin rakẖī baṇaṯ baṇā▫e. ||36|| O Nanak, the Creator who made this making knows everything. ||36||

ਨਾਨਕ ਕਰਤਾ ਕਰੇ ਸੁ ਹੋਇ ॥੪੩॥ नानक करता करे सु होइ ॥४३॥ Nānak karṯā kare so ho▫e. ||43|| O Nanak, whatever the Creator Lord does, comes to pass. ||43||

ਭੁਲਿਆਂ ਆਪਿ ਸਮਝਾਇਸੀ ਜਾ ਕਉ ਨਦਰਿ ਕਰੇ ॥ भुलिआं आपि समझाइसी जा कउ नदरि करे ॥ Bẖuli▫āʼn āp samjẖā▫isī jā ka▫o naḏar kare. The Lord Himself instructs those who are misguided, when He casts His Glance of Grace.

Another shooting. Go figure. The guns apparently belonged to his mother. What was an elementary school teacher doing with semi-automatic rifle at her home anyway? Was she preparing for a zombie apocalypse?

Because it was her right to own them. Maybe she liked going to gun ranges. Maybe she bought them for home defense. I don't think why she owned them is important.

What is important is the lack of mental healthcare available in this country. Nearly all these shootings are done by individuals suffering from serious mental issues. There needs to be a reform in the system, which is why Obama's healthcare law should greatly improve things

What is important is the lack of mental healthcare available in this country. Nearly all these shootings are done by individuals suffering from serious mental issues. There needs to be a reform in the system, which is why Obama's healthcare law should greatly improve things

I agree with this. It is the lack of mental healthcare available in this country.

Also the mother was NOT a teacher at the same school according to CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/us/connecticut-school-shooting/index.html