SGPC WANTS TO DO SASKAAR OF BULLET RIDDEN SAROOP FROM 1984

Take high quality digitized pictures of bullet ridden saroops before these goons burn sargun saroop of Vahiguroo Ji- sri guru granth sahib ji..it all starts from systematically killing someone's heritage culture, literature than people.!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two Day Gurbani Gutka and Pothi Repair Workshop. In this workshop you will learn the basics of how to repair and rebind damaged or birad gutka sahibs and pothi sahibs. The first day will cover basic

They want to hide the evidence and deny it ever happened.

Hardly surprising, SGPC is controlled by Indian government their objective is to slowly erase any evidence of the 84 attacks from the minds of Sikhs. Theyve already partially succesfully brainwashed o

When future generations of Sikhs will demand to see proof of the horrors meted out on their people (once the brainwashing is successfully completed and they become loyal citizens of Hindustan), we'll turn to the bullet-ridden saroop of Guru Granth Sahib Ji to convince these people and show them how their beloved Indian overlords treated us and that which we hold dear.

Oh sorry I forgot our own people are burning the evidence.

[sarcasm mode off] I can see the case for doing saskaar of any other saroop in a poor state, but this particular one is a complete no-no.

99% of saroops which are claimed to be birdh can be restored. Guru is our living guru it is our father our mother our best friend. Do we cremate our parents if they break a leg/arm? Veero stop looking at it as a book. Doing SASKAAR of saroops in India has become a sewa in some people's eyes. Do you know nearly 600 saroops are cremated every yr at gobindwal.

Thy are destroying our history for future generations.

99% of saroops which are claimed to be birdh can be restored. Guru is our living guru it is our father our mother our best friend. Do we cremate our parents if they break a leg/arm? Veero stop looking at it as a book. Doing SASKAAR of saroops in India has become a sewa in some people's eyes. Do you know nearly 600 saroops are cremated every yr at gobindwal.

Thy are destroying our history for future generations.

Good point. I guess we've been conditioned to do this kind of saskaar. Nobody ever talks about restoring or anything like that when a saroop reaches this condition through constant use.

I have a feeling this issue is going to be brushed under the carpet.

I hope I'm wrong and we take this seriously.

Who is the Sgpc to mess with the Khalsa and think they can get away with it? Why is the Khalsa asleep?

I am not sure why, but I think it is not a big deal. I totally agree with sangat about preserving our history but however we have to take a look at satkar aspect as we know that if Sri Guru Sahib aangs got torn or shows sign of not in good shape then we do aagun bhaet.

If any of our singh/singhni got shaheedi thru shot then we don't preserve them but do satkaar by doing saaskar ceremony.

Haanji, I think its not so much so the damaged saroop of maharaj ji itself as damaged saroop gets sanaskar often but rather painful historical event/story behind it which makes this issue quite important. By doing sanaskar of saroop they are inadvertently or advertently erasing our history.

• Like 1

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Singh559 Veerjeo,

I really hope you don't think I am being irreverent towards you or anyone else, but I'm curious to know where did you hear this news from? Does it come from some newspaper article? or is it based on some gupt information?

I think a suitable, practical course of action can be devised by the sangat once we have ascertained and verified the source of our information, but without any hard evidence all that becomes very difficult and speculative, as you can imagine.

I personally haven't read anything about it in Ajit or other Punjabi newspapers, and I really doubt something as big and eventful as this can be carried out in total secrecy, but then I may be totally wrong, of course.

• Like 2

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh veerji. My original post was in the form of question because I saw it drifting around Facebook and no one said it wasn't true and others assumed it to be true as well. It is my fault for that assumption, but how do we confirm?

Can someone kbow knows Akaal Takhat Sahib jathedar or someone well spoken ask him to confirm ?

• Like 2