Christmas trees in houses of Sikhs

JSinghnz

Lucky paaji... Ii wish everyone a mery xmas...but still would not have a xmas tree in my house....if i did then i will also change my name to david o fit in with my fellow goreh countrymen.....

But why feel so weak, that you feel obliged to change your name ??

If a tree can have this effect on you, then is it you with the problem or the tree ??

Good one!!

I said 1429 deliberatly so that one would notice!

Loof carefully because I said the 'gurmat that 1429 pages teaches you'

I have no argument or issue that page 1430 gurbani,- I accept it as bani, but does it teach you like the other 1429 pages?

Do you see it as a seal as Guru Arjan Dev ji intended, a sort of summary or final round up ?

We don't want to go off topic about raag mala, but personally the 1429 pages are what 'teach' you to be gurmukh in my opinion.

How do you know that raagmala doesn't teach anything.Are you a brahmgyiani that you know that the last ang is meaningless?

I'm an amritdhari and I have two small christmas trees :p

i said that too in my previous post:

also lucky'singh'99 why didnt your fingers break off before saying ang 1430 dont teach anything. enough said. jaadheh siyaane ho gai ajj kal de sikh. not our fault or maharaj sache pathsah that you cant be bothered to learn the arth of raag maala gurbani. not teach anything da bacha

its been a while since ive posted here and hopefully wont be posting again soon

How do you know that raagmala doesn't teach anything.Are you a brahmgyiani that you know that the last ang is meaningless?

I'm an amritdhari and I have two small christmas trees :p

I never said it doesn't teach anything or if it is meaningless.

It is the final seal and I said that is is gurbani.(didn't I say that??)

But it doesn't teach or give messages like the rest of the 1429 pages. If you can tell me the message it gives rather than conlusion, then I will happily admit I'm wrong and misinformed.

Just a message for after we have dealt with the trees and presents. -Lets not forget th 27th........Basics Of Sikhi on Youtube and Facebook... on his channel he shared this.

Sangat Ji, Important news from Punjab...please share far and wide
Bhai Rajoana (letter of today) has asked that we all support the Akaal Takht sahib order that ALL SIKHS WORLDWIDE are to do a 15 minute meditation of 5 Mool Mantars and Vaheguru Simran on Thursday 27th December at 10:15am India time. Thats at 4:45am here in the UK (Amrit Vela). This is to remember the Shaheedi of the Younger Sahibzaade. Dont worry what length of mool mantar, just do it!
As the year ends, lets get back into the feeling of Unity, if 22 million people globally come together, under One Nishaan Sahib and One Vaheguru, magic can happen. Please pass on, set your reminders, lets help each other get up and do this.
Thursday, 4:45am, 15 mins of Simran and remembering the Shaheedi of our younger brothers and role models.
Spread it - share it - Do it
VJKKVJKF

Paaji i being sarcastic sorry i will now reply inpure gora seriouness....in all fairness it seems we have found the answer to your weakness by the attempt of you questioning my alleged weakness.so you are putting an xmas tree to please your goreh neighbours in an attempt to reinstate you are no talliban....for many years sikhs celebrated diwali only mainstream sikh now celebrate bandi chor.... Likewise many mainstream celebrate xmas with santa but soon the mainstream will remember thses days for chamkaur as paaji has just wrote of his anand at fatehgarh...also paaji who wrote about fatehgarh your corerct about children, theres a documentaory on nihangs and how baba hari singh edpucated a young child...im not a nihang by the way but one thing that i wil never forget is when the presenter asked the young boy dont you want toys etcand the young boy replied no.. Im having gyan of god and weapons are my toys.something along those lines notquoted.he must have been about6/7 years old... Giani mehtabs brother ..gurmat/sikhi is a philosophy to accept others without the need to indulge so to speak....

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="luckysingh99" data-cid="563888" data-time="1356309858"><p> <br />I never said it doesn't teach anything or if it is meaningless.<br /> It is the final seal and I said that is is gurbani.(didn't I say that??)<br />But it doesn't teach or give messages like the rest of the 1429 pages. If you can tell me the message it gives rather than conlusion, then I will happily admit I'm wrong and misinformed.</p></blockquote><br />http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/01_Puratan_Katha/Sant_Gurbachan_Singh_%28Bhindran_wale%29/Guru_Granth_Sahib_Larivaar_Katha/Volume_15_Ang_1352-1430/092--Sant.Gurbachan.Singh.%28Bhindran.wale%29--Raagmaala--Ang-1429.mp3

Also lukcky singh lets put colestrol aside. Ang1430 is the butter to the 1429 ang...like it is the thorkato the sabji. Like the sugar to the ladoo. Also paaji think of raag as ras/love/prem meqning ang 1430 and meditation meaning all angs up to 1429...now meditation alone can take you places even to dasamduar....but without preM youdont getadvait poran chit anand