Money problems

Guest Kaur

Dear Sangat Jee

This may be trivial but is there any shabad or jaap we can recite to help bring prosperity? With the current economic climate we're struggling to support family and manage household bills.

Thanks in advance.

Kaur

I forgot to add, we both work full time, live around London. I have looked into taking a 2nd job but it is not feasible with running a household and having to be out the house for around 12hours each day due to current job.

I thought maye we could recite extra baani and wondered if there was a particular shabad or jaap that could ease us out of this slumber.

Thanks for the responses so far

I don't think it's a simple as doing Naam Simran and then opening your eyes and there a wad on notes next to you! Naam Simran will give someone confidence, chardi kala attitude to tackle their problems head on. This could be something as simple as putting pen to paper and making a list of income and outgoings. Sometimes when you see what the outgoings are going on you can reduce or stop those which are superfluous.

I would suggest that the OP contact an organisation like citizens advice or something similar who will be able to see what help they could receive from govt sources according to their situation. It is amazing what is sometimes available even though the Op might think that they are entitled to nothing.

The whole shabad: Ja tu mere vall hai ta kya mohchhanda ll

Or repitition of this tuk: Prabh ke simran ridh sidh nau nidh ll

Don't worry about what soemone else says. If you believe that Gurbani has the power of setting things the right way, then do it!

<banned word filter activated> response above to a genuine question struggling to support family this is your sister think before you type

Please pm if you need someone to go over your accounts penji

I went gurdwara 2timez and done ardas 4a ferrari . I'm still awaiting :( o lord Y hav U 4sake me :( i'm so good... Some of the time. How many jaaps wil B enough 4 a ferrari If i half it can i get an astra?

LOL

Guru ji is not listening to your ardas because he wants you to do an ardas for a lamborghini instead of a Ferrari.:p