And So The Kumbh Mela Begins

PAL 07

Last two post are extremes from opposite sides. Former compares Harmindar Sahib Sarovar with plain old ganga again and then says they are equal. Next this fellow will be putting Gurbani and vedas on the same level. Don't worry he already tried in a different thread and many members showed him Gurmat.

The latter is taken the other extreme side. Both can't do anything. Which is reasonable coming from him because he believes Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj is different than Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj.

What do both have in common regarding this topic? Both are going against Gurbani because they feel that their views are higher than Gurbani. Former wants to put Gurbani down to veda level and the latter wants to discriminate between one Gurbani tuk against another.

They should make a boxing ring specially made for the idol worshippers disguised as Sikhs and atheist disguised as Sikhs. Pad it up with pillows so these strong brave men don't hurt themselves chasing each other.

This is not first time one wrote sarovar and banks of ganga in the same sentence. In fact, bijla singh veer wrote a article on overall- bipran ki reet. Whilst, i disagree some of points in his article. Some of things are spot on..its about time people concentrate on message than shooting the messenger and go on a witch haunt. These self righteous cactus jack- go on witch haunt, these so called self righteous panthic police with siren were given my contact info before and i can send it to them again if its needed, so they can bring themselves out like a man than acting like sheeps:

http://www.searchsikhism.com/bipran.html

11. In Darbar Sahib people take bath in Sarowar, especially at Dukh Bhanjani Beri. They think that the Beri (tree) would wash away their sins and they will go to heaven. Hindus take bath in Ganges (Ganga) thinking that this is the only way to achieve salvation. But they should look at the water of Ganges in Delhi. People wash their clothes and its all dirty there. In Sikhism the easiest way to achieve salvation is to do Naam Simran and to do Seva (community service) so that one learn humility. Taking bath in Sarowar thinking that this way you will go to heaven is completely ignorance. A GurSikh is to go beyond heaven and hell which is SachKhand. A tree cannot wash away your sins. Sikhs have nothing to do with that tree. Your mind won't be clean. This is Bipran Ki Reet because Hindus worship trees especially Tulsi thinking that it will get them to heaven. Hindus consider Tulsi to be holiest tree and thinking that Dukh Bhanjani Beri will get you to heaven and will take your sins is wrong. It will do nothing. Guru Ji rejected the idea of taking bath in rivers and Teerath Ishnaan. Guru Ji gave Sikhs the new way of doing Naam Simran and doing Seva. Water only washes your body not your mind and if mind is not clean you are not clean. Your mind has to be clean to become one with God and Naam Simran is the way to clean your mind. Dukh Bhanjani Beri will not do anything. It's idol worship and worshiping trees is against the principles of Sikhism. Reciting JapJi Sahib 84 times on the steps of Goindwal Sahib will not get anyone to heaven or salvation because then people might think that they can do anything they want because they have achieved salvation and they don't need to take Amrit. It is a Bipran Ki Reet.

Now putting the false accusations against me aside that I compare ganga river and sarovar to "demean" the sarovar itself somehow, lets focus on ganga water and amritsar sarovar water properties, not sure whats' behind the heal but i think its individual prem and devotion towards divine but its confirmed both on google and in gurbani katha- there are stories of people getting healed from amritsar sarovar and there are stories online (just google It) people getting healed from ganga river- which cannot be ignored even if one wants to..so may be these ignorant arrogant self righteous cactus jacks needs to look at the evidences before shooting the messenger....!!

The silly rabbit really took that personal. I thought he would be in a cheerful mood............since he was glad to say Merry Christmas for us selfish SIkhs behalf. Sangat see how nice this silly rabbit is. Before i go into this topic, I'm point out see how he didn't deny putting veda at the same level as Gurbani. But let's forget i even said that or even he did it. Even though its a fact and that it is very revelant to this topic, let's forget it all because the silly rabbit is whining.

If you speak to Nanaksar Sants, Gurmukhs, they will tell a Sikh to keep a glass of water next to them when doing paath, if they are sick. Also since the silly rabbit is a big supportor of Nanaksar, so let's put a sock in him for good with this factual knowledge. The Gurmukhs say this because the water sitting next to you will be effected by the paath being read. Also let's hit the atheist Sikh on the head with this post as well. I know right when i said Nanaksar the atheist Sikh was yelling MURDER MURDER!! Calm down and let go of your kucha. Science has proven that water does get effected by what you play around it. Search up academic articles on this and its all very true. The water absorbs the positive, Akaal energy of Gurbani and becomes this healing power. Devotion and love for the Bani also place a key role in changing the water, but without Gurbani love and devotion is worth nothing. Sri Harmandir Sahib is this big pool of Gurbani as Gurbani is sung for very long periods of time. The Sarovar is absorbing all this Akaal energy and is significantly transforming those who have devotion and love for Maharaj. Those that don't believe or those that are sitting on the fence. They are also effected by drinking in, and bathing in the Sarovar, even though they don't have that devotion and love. I know all the arguments against this, but before you start presenting them, tell me what your karma are in totality. This is where you say i can't say because i just don't know. Then, i'll ask, how can you say what anothers karma are by saying................what about atheist and if they drink in the water from the Sarovar do they change........Doesn't matter who it is............they all change, whether it is a big change or a very small change. The Sarovar has shakti because of the Gurbani being read by it.

Many of you have heard that when Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Maharaj would walk past people, the shakti that was woken up in him would make you bow (would make you take up Sikhi) at the feet of Maharaj. Again it depended on a person's karma. If your karma was very horrible, then there would have been a small change. Throughout Gurbani we are told to go to the sangat of Sadh Sangat. The shakti that is woken up in the Sadh sangat will effect you and their advice would teach you how to bring yourself closer to Maharaj.

Before people start presenting Gurbani here, learn the difference between being effected and going to the ganga to find salvation. Maharaj is present in Sargun Saroop at Sri Harmandir Sahib and Maharaj is spreading the gyan of Gurbani here. Can you say the same about the ganga? Before you take the silly rabbits take on the ganga, search up why the Hindus believe the ganga is holy.

Educate yourself before you take up a point by a silly rabbit.

I love my new name, such a cute name- silly rabbit. Nevertheless, no one is denying sarovar holding an energy as gurbani is being sung. However as i mentioned, devotion is usually two way street- only those who have faith and devotion- bath in sarovar to get healed, will get healed and those who don't have faith and devotion won't get healed not because sarovar has less energy but person has a doubt, faithless, devotion less sheild around it.

Coming back to ganga- ganga is hub for all great saints, maha rishi sadhus and their tapaysa and including great sikh saints mentioned in first page which also makes me think water in ganga depending on person faith and devotion have healing properties and besides every kumb mela dhan dhan dhan sri guru granth sahib ji goes there and they set up tent type gurdwara where gurbani is also sung on loud speakers so ultimately who is it say water in ganga does not hold energy properties to heal people with their physical diseases...!!

Again I must reiterate the actual tat- guru maharaj has told us sikhs to rise above from all these tirath ishnans and biggest tirath ishnan is indeed naam simran so those karam khandi sikhs need to rise above and smell the coffee rather than beating around bushes and debating semantics of tirath ishnans (mine is better than yours), given the fact- almost all sikh mahapursh- sant mandali including previous damdami taksal used to go kumb mela ganga tirath to do sanjha parchar to all..thank god these self righteous silly sheeps are not jathedars of the panth..they will bring their aurenzeb sikhi in no time and kick out all great sikh sadhus/bhramgyanis of the panth including taksali ones.!!!

The ganga is worshipped as mata ganga by hindus. Harminder sarovar is NOT.

The ganga can give a person mukhti or salvation, No sikh claims you can get mukhti by bathing anywhere. A sikh claims the becoming and being a gurmukh can take one to mukhti,even though this happens whilst alive -(jivan mukht).

Not too sure about vedic hindu, but I don't think that mukhti whilst alive is any goal as it seems that they believe mukhti is attained (coming out of birth-death cycle) after death.- Reason for taking next of kins ashes to ganga.

Sarowar and ganga are two completely different levels of significance.

There are as many lepers and diseased cured from sarowar as there are from placebo drugs!!

It is proven fact that water molecules respond with positive vibrations to love like and calm environments and they give erratic and negative vibrations to not so peaceful environments.

Latest news on ganga (recent news) highlights how unhealthy, polluted and dirty it is with cancers being 50% higher for people living adjacent to it, yes 50% !!!

Bottom line, - you may have a positive response bathing in the gurbani immersed sarovar but I doubt there can be a negative effect, unless you drown!! BUT going for a dip in the ganga is more likely to leave you diseased than your own tub at home!

Last two post are extremes from opposite sides. Former compares Harmindar Sahib Sarovar with plain old ganga again and then says they are equal. Next this fellow will be putting Gurbani and vedas on the same level. Don't worry he already tried in a different thread and many members showed him Gurmat.

The latter is taken the other extreme side. Both can't do anything. Which is reasonable coming from him because he believes Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj is different than Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj.

What do both have in common regarding this topic? Both are going against Gurbani because they feel that their views are higher than Gurbani. Former wants to put Gurbani down to veda level and the latter wants to discriminate between one Gurbani tuk against another.

They should make a boxing ring specially made for the idol worshippers disguised as Sikhs and atheist disguised as Sikhs. Pad it up with pillows so these strong brave men don't hurt themselves chasing each other.

This post is a classic example of taking someone's words out of context in order to satisfy some kind of personal vendetta.

Even providing gurbani quotes won't satisfy these kinds of people, as their sole purpose is to argue and malign you. Quite sad.

They will even invent stories to further their agenda.

Beware of these kinds of people. They love to stir up drama and create divisions.

They are a cancer on the panth.

This post is a classic example of taking someone's words out of context in order to satisfy some kind of personal vendetta.

Even providing gurbani quotes won't satisfy these kinds of people, as their sole purpose is to argue and malign you. Quite sad.

They will even invent stories to further their agenda.

Beware of these kinds of people. They love to stir up drama and create divisions.

They are a cancer on the panth.

It's ok its one of traits of arrogant insecure self righteous new world order gangasta tupac hoddie loving singhs from here abroad..about two years ago, this silly sheep spamming all sikh sangat members with message fore warning sikhs against very respected forum member just because this member didn't reply back to him in timely manner, this hyper paranoid insecure individual taunts intimidates everyone. He writes me via pm.

Sent 16 April 2010 - 10:22 PM Singh I sent a pm to GPS asking if he knew anything about this Bains guy and he just took off right afterwards and did not respond back. Just be careful of sending GPS. After that pm he seems like a shady guy

Now only vahiguroo knows how much character assassination type of pms, he sends to all the members here against me and chatanga !!!..

But ultimately, i forgive him..its just today i m not having good day, i had a big fight with my wife so i am fighting fire with fire..i m sure tommorow..i forgive this silly person and ready to embrace him as a brother ..!!

It's ok its one of traits of arrogant insecure self righteous new world order gangasta tupac hoddie loving singhs from here abroad..about two years ago, this silly sheep spamming all sikh sangat members with message fore warning sikhs against very respected forum member just because this member didn't reply back to him in timely manner, this hyper paranoid insecure individual taunts intimidates everyone. He writes me via pm.

Now only vahiguroo knows how much character assassination type of pms, he sends to all the members here against me and chatanga !!!..

But ultimately, i forgive him..its just today i m not having good day, i had a big fight with my wife so i am fighting fire with fire..i m sure tommorow..i forgive this silly person and ready to embrace him as a brother ..!!

insecure and paranoid is the person who screams murder after sangat here tells him that he is being watched. The members themselves know who I contacted. And mods just to show how paranoid this guy is. Let those members come forward who i so called send messages about chatanga or this paranoid guy.

The world does not revolve around you. Other members plus me are not sitting here 24/7 talking about you or even for a second. Trust me, they are not like you, who sits on here 24/7 bad mouthing everyone and Sikhi because they don't agree with your idol worshipping Guru Yogi Bhajan.

I'm not going to get into this petty argument. But mods please let those members come forward. First step to finding release from paranoid behaviour is to show the person no one is chasing him. Please Singho, whoever I so called messaged about this paranoid guy come forward and state what i said about him.

As far as GPS goes, I already expressed what i wanted with him long time ago. Your lame tactic at so called exposing me is just pathetic.

There is no personal vendetta or words taken out of context. I actually agree with you when it comes to 3HO although i think our motives are different when it comes to 3HO, but we hold similar views. Relax don't turn into the other guy who can't stop thinking the world revolves around him.