Amritdhari, non-amritdhari.

13Mirch

Amritdharis eating only from Amritdharis is called Bibek Rehit, and I am not sure how many members on this forum abide by it, so can't be sure if they would be able to answer your question. One has to have practiced it for a while in order to even qualify to answer any question about it. Those who haven't kept Bibek for a single day cannot answer any question on Bibek (including myself). I suggest you ask an Amritdhari Singh/Kaur who is Bibeki, i.e. keeps Bibek, eats only from Amitdharis, doesn't eat out etc. because anyone else who answers your question will only create further doubts in your mind about this Rehit and dispose it off as unwanted.

As for the sakhi about the Chhote Sahibzaade accepting milk from Bhai Moti Mehra, I am not too sure about it and again I presume you'd have to check with someone with a better understanding of Sikh history.

There is no restriction on who an amritdhari can eat from.

People who follow this practice are no different from those who don't accept food from "untouchables".

Remember the sakhi of Guru Nanak and Bhai Lalo.

That can be your personal opinion veer :)

Please read Jail Chithhiyaan to remove any doubts, or any book by Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh ji.

I have a question. Many Gursikhs say Amritdhari should eat from another amritdhari. I don't mean to be rude or arrogant but then how come sahibzades took milk from Baba Moti Mehra Ji?

Moti Mehra was a Sikh of Guru Sahib. There is nothing wrong taking milk from another rehitvaan Sikh.