Is it ok to do something so that people do your nindya

scooter

I have heard in some sakhis that if poeple do some nindya of you then you get benefitted.

I have seen many times when i did something and people get it wrong way . they do nindya and then i try to clarify the doubts and they they agreed to it.

But i was thinking what if i am right and i don't clarify any doubt. let them do nindeya so that i get benifitted

is that ok

No that is not ok.

No idea wot ur on about mate. You need to put a little bit more effort into your thread if you are really looking for advice since more educated people than I will be spending their valuable time to reply.

What Sakhis?

What doubts are you on about?

Nindiya based on what?

Can you give a specific example of an incident where that happened?

IF the first reply to your thread has to approach 21 questions it may be easier to just start again.

No that is not ok.

No idea wot ur on about mate. You need to put a little bit more effort into your thread if you are really looking for advice since more educated people than I will be spending their valuable time to reply.

What Sakhis?

What doubts are you on about?

Nindiya based on what?

Can you give a specific example of an incident where that happened?

IF the first reply to your thread has to approach 21 questions it may be easier to just start again.

Although it has nothing to do with this question , can i just ask where are you originally from i mean from India or abroad