relationships and past lives

Guest noname

hi everyone,

i was wondering how the relationships that we have with people in this life (mom dad etc.) are determined from our past lives. For example: our spouse. How is this relationship determined? Is it true that for for everyone there is "the one" person out there and according to the relations we had with them in our past life determines that they are going to be our spouse in this life? Also, if it is already written for us that there is this one specific person we are supposed to marry, does it even matter if we go play the dating game or just get an arranged marriage done because we are going to end of with that person regardless? thanks!

they act like people in hindi and indian movies...love...guy...etc..what will happen...lets play a long confusing dramatic scene...maybe men will sympathise us poor heartbroken women and love us...and die for us...oooh he's such a hero...look at me oh save me...save me from arranged marriage....oh my love, lets run away and get married.....and it goes on and on, ohh! i forgot the tears btw...and them women are weeping through each sentence...i pray to god to give these types of women some sense of reality-ism.

There's a lot more issues to be worried about than wondering whether our brother in this life was our mother in a previous life, or whether our next-door neighbour at this moment was our chacha last time around. :blush2:

Bro is it actually like tht ? I mean soo my dad coulda been my mom in my past life ? Is there any link tht u could provide me tht elaborates more bout this stuff?