LIsten You guys The Akali Nihang SInghs were created from Sri guru HarGobind Sahib Ji Okay Nothing with Shiv And the farla ISnt about that Water stuff. Believe What u want.

Nihangs are warriors. Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji Maharaaj Panth De vaalee Gave us this Saroop Of the Tyare Bar Tyare Neela Bana and the Dumalla and Chand Tora And Gave our Shasters Strength Okay.

Akaal Sahai.

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa!

Vaheguru JI Ki Fateh!

1) A Farla can only be worn by a Nihang Singh that has done alot of Seva for the Khalsa Panth of their Dal e.g. Harianvela, Bidhichandye (Tarna Dal), 96 crore (Budha dal) Like 15 years of seva, or as Bhai Vadhbhag Singh Akali Does the asa di vaar paath ( Puratan 3 hours long) keertan and thats Y he got his Farla. Or Bhai Sukha Singh Akali got his Farla Because of his gyaan in Sri Dasam Granth (from my knowledge).

2) I think only Panjva Takht Budha dal can give people Farlas like theres a Farla ceremony and then i think they tell the maryada and tie it upon the Gursikh.

3) There is a Big Maryada for the farladhari Nihang Singh, as

. Waking up early like 12Am

. Reading all of the Tarna Dal Gutka Sahib or more Bani in the morning?

. and should do alot of Seva as spreading the panth and to get people into sikhi

4) From what i know You can wear a bana but if you dont its okay, but you need to wear your Farla At all times

5) Last But not least a Farla is a Nishaan Sahib and is the roop of Mahakaal given to us By Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji Maharaaj

Every Amritdhari Should not have a Farla Sadh Sangat ji.

Its only given to the Gursikh with Gyaan who has earnt it. It has alot of Maryada behind it its not just something which is easy to keep.

In life... If everthing was Free or you would have anything you wanted what would be the point of living? there would be nothing to live for.

Same goes for Farla's They are given to Gursikhs with enough gyaan and is a symbol in a way to show that this guy has Gyaan and is a good guy.

This is all i know now

Bhull chuk maaf Khalsa Ji

This is my answer

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa!

Vaheguru JI Ki Fateh!

Akaal Sahai!

Great post Mrkhalsa Ji,

All khalsa amritdhari singhs/singhanis are same but khalsa has highest chivalry order, it has traditions/ parampara in this case - farla being part of enrich chivalry order- going back from guru's time- lets not change the parampara to suit our lefty needs. We must strike a right balance in traditions and chivalry order so its not hijacked by righty or lefties.. What's next? Singhs wearing trousers/shirt with tie speaking queens english wanted to be in panj pyares seva? I am sorry, we need to step back, appreciate the khalsa chivalry for what it is, instead of coming across as next bleeding hearts liberal lefties who is whining with equality and other stuff..!!!!!!

@ Sherdil= Thanvaad lol well it was a Question huna and its solved

Yes ji, haha. Good job.

Sometimes we have such brilliant insights, that we are compelled to like our own posts.

Although, I don't think the rules were explained properly.

I thought we were supposed to give our own opinions, not guess the opinions of the mods.

Sorry but parts of that are completely untrue, to become a master of the sword takes a lifetime, very few could ever be considered masters of the sword..hence why akali nihangs, bhujangis etc were considered to be higher rank and very few in number compared to your basic soldiers with basic weaponry skills. Swordsmanship is a higher level skill, lower rank soldiers used club,mace,staff,daggers etc..

Don't all Singhs carry Kirpan 24/7. Not all carry mace or club. Why would they not be more trained in Kirpan?