~~ Individual cultish perception and the khalsa panth ~~

N30S1NGH

Your exactly spot on!!

When people say stuff like "Sant baba Thakur singh maharaj told me to take Amrit" or "bhai sahib bhai randhir singh is the person who brought me to amrit"etc my question is what about guru gobind singh ji maharaj?People don't follow what the true guru is asking but when a sant or mahapursh says something let's do it.I respect sants and mahapurkhs but people are making the sants and mahapurkhs like gurus.Luckly my father guided me and told me to respect sants but always follow the true guru.

Please bless me I don't know anything and if I said something wrong please forgive me.

First the original poster was attacking AKJ and now this op is attacking Taksal. Now we know what to expect in 2013 from this poster. Obviously this person has not sat down with Sant baba Thakur Singh ji Maharaj and is just on a hating rampage. Baba ji only attached Sikhs to Satguru and Satguru's rehat.

If anything this member is angry at the comments i so called made toward Sant Baba Nand Singh ji on a different thread. Hes a very clever poster, but thats all he has, I really hope Guru Sahib blesses this person with some nirmat and bit of santokh so he doesn't go crazy thinking everyone is after him. First AKJ was after him now Taksal is after him........paranoid much.

If this poster has an issue with Baba ji, then sit down with Taksal Singhs and they can handle him. He can't sit down peacfully himself and then this poster wants to distrub others.

As i mentioned earlier, this post is not attack against bhramgyanis mahapursh be it - sant/bhai sahib/prof nor its a attack against any jatha or samparda but everything to do with any idea which promotes cultish tendacies/individual cultish perception. Again this is not against any jatha or samparda in particular. All jatha's/samparda's be it be it akj, taksal, nirmale, rara sahib, harkhowale, hoti mardan, udasi, sevapanthis, nihangs, soho rd- niskham seva jatha, 3ho dodra (now did i miss anyone- if i did include them to please when you read my post here) regardless of jatha/samparda all have people with cultish mindset..you know why? It's a human thing..thats why. I don't think there is any place for cultish mindset or perception in Gurmat..you know why? Because cultish perception over shadow full/clear Gurmat view as i can speak personally five years ago please re-read my above experience !!

I don't need to further clarify my stance, my original post speak for itself.. guru maharaj knows deep inside each one of us so guru maharaj himself knows the point of my post and my respect towards sant/mahapursh from all jatha's and samparda's - my previous posts speak for itself..i don't need to convince anyone...just take whatever you will from my post and leave or ignore the rest..no hard feelings to anyone..!!