Being a Female

Gurpreet14

SSA All,

I would like to ask something...

Is a curse to be born as Female...

Being a female.... we are treated far different from boys...... y?

Y god has given us such type of body which creates so much problems for us......!!

Y rapes happen.... Y god is silent seeing all dez things... Y ..................y...........y..............y...........y

WGJKWGJKF,

Thank you for the post .....

In the home there should be no difference, but please do not confuse Panajbi culture with Sikhi.

No it's not a curse to be born a female, only a female can reach into sach kand and give birth to warriors.

Every body has a set of challenges females and males. Males tend not to talk about these but they do have there own issues and deal with them accordingly.

I understand what you saying about rapes, parents should teach there sons how to respect a women - Seeing others as daughters, sisters and mothers with exception of their wives ...

Parents should also teach there daughters dress up appropriately and do not leave anything to chance. In a perfect world nothing would happen - but we are not in a a perfect world. When you get males on drink and drugs they are like a pack of hyenas completely out of control, then you the ones with the bad intentions.

Unfortunately the only language they will understand is the language of the sword.

So my sisters, arm yourself with knowledge - dress appropriately, do not go out on your own, if you have to make sure you tell someone where you are going do not get into situations where you are out of control. Finally, be the daughters of Guru Gobind Singh Ji - Don the 5 k's - If this sister who was had terrible things done to her if she had 5 k's those thugs would have thought twice and maybe she still would have been around today.

The people who did this crime are to blame 101%, but my sisters play the safe card do not chance it we are not living in a perfect world ... and that's the reality.

WGJKWGJKF,

Thank you for the post .....

In the home there should be no difference, but please do not confuse Panajbi culture with Sikhi.

No it's not a curse to be born a female, only a female can reach into sach kand and give birth to warriors.

Every body has a set of challenges females and males. Males tend not to talk about these but they do have there own issues and deal with them accordingly.

I understand what you saying about rapes, parents should teach there sons how to respect a women - Seeing others as daughters, sisters and mothers with exception of their wives ...

Parents should also teach there daughters dress up appropriately and do not leave anything to chance. In a perfect world nothing would happen - but we are not in a a perfect world. When you get males on drink and drugs they are like a pack of hyenas completely out of control, then you the ones with the bad intentions.

Unfortunately the only language they will understand is the language of the sword.

So my sisters, arm yourself with knowledge - dress appropriately, do not go out on your own, if you have to make sure you tell someone where you are going do not get into situations where you are out of control. Finally, be the daughters of Guru Gobind Singh Ji - Don the 5 k's - If this sister who was had terrible things done to her if she had 5 k's those thugs would have thought twice and maybe she still would have been around today.

The people who did this crime are to blame 101%, but my sisters play the safe card do not chance it we are not living in a perfect world ... and that's the reality.

Thanks dear :) u motivated me again :)

i hate being a woman on those WHEN I GET MONTHLY CYCLES.. ONLY TIME I EVER REALLY HAVE A PROBLEM :p

Thats the price you pay to bring a life into this world. Being male I couldn't possibly understand what you women go throuh at the time, but I think its a price woth paying. Because of you lot more people come into this world.

Thats the price you pay to bring a life into this world. Being male I couldn't possibly understand what you women go throuh at the time, but I think its a price woth paying. Because of you lot more people come into this world.

NICE WAY PF SAYING IT... But i dont plan on having kids :p

appreciate that :)