Being a Female

Gurpreet14

I hope you do have kids, bring them up to be lions and lionesses .......

To my sisters, when you find out you are expecting then the duty starts. Get the Jaap Ji Sahibs and Sukhmani Sahibs going as many as you possibly can repp them out, and get your Singh involved too he dont get off the hook that easily.

The logic is simple. If you have an experiment where you have a bowl of water and you put heavy rock music full blast the water crystallizes in an dispelled ugly format.

If you get another bowl of water this time put medative music it will crystallize in a beautiful formed shape.

Now imagine when you are doing paat, imagine what that water will be formed. Now the baby is surrounded by water while its being developed.

Now imagine both Singh and Singhni are both rehetdhari and amritdhari. What sort of crystallization will be happening around in your baby.

When Nihang Singhs find out there Singhnis are expecting they hang up Shasters on every wall in the house, where ever the singhni looks at Shaster it inpacts the baby.

I have heard of children from a young age who can recite Sukhmani Sahib at the age of 4 (punjab Radio) as thats what his mother did throughout the pregnancy. I have heard of children whenever nindiha is done they just walk away .......

This experiment was tried using emotions with water ....

Guest singhnee

Fateh bhenjis and veerjis. I do think females do have to go through a lot as they have to take a lot of pain both physicall and emotionally because they have to go to the 'sora ghar' and move out after marriage. They also have these menstrual cycles and the physical pain of pregnancy. It is a lot compared to men as they have no pain only pleasure. But it is up to god however he wishes.

Women are the ones who birth kings and warriors.You women seem like you guys got stuck in such a bad gender.The whole world mostly gets run by women.The men are in debt of women.You women are like god itself.

Guest atellyc May

Its sad that the only good that most of you can imagine is about their relationship to giving birth to or nurturing men. This medieval thinking is disgusting. Most jathebandhis treat women like property.

Waheguru

ਭੰਡਿ ਜੰਮੀਐ ਭੰਡਿ ਨਿੰਮੀਐ ਭੰਡਿ ਮੰਗਣੁ ਵੀਆਹੁ ॥From woman, man is born; within woman, man is conceived; to woman he is engaged and married.

ਭੰਡਹੁ ਹੋਵੈ ਦੋਸਤੀ ਭੰਡਹੁ ਚਲੈ ਰਾਹੁ ॥ Woman becomes his friend; through woman, the future generations come. ਭੰਡੁ ਮੁਆ ਭੰਡੁ ਭਾਲੀਐ ਭੰਡਿ ਹੋਵੈ ਬੰਧਾਨੁ ॥ When his woman dies, he seeks another woman; to woman he is bound. ਸੋ ਕਿਉ ਮੰਦਾ ਆਖੀਐ ਜਿਤੁ ਜੰਮਹਿ ਰਾਜਾਨ ॥ So why call her bad? From her, kings are born. ਭੰਡਹੁ ਹੀ ਭੰਡੁ ਊਪਜੈ ਭੰਡੈ ਬਾਝੁ ਨ ਕੋਇ ॥ From woman, woman is born; without woman, there would be no one at all. ਨਾਨਕ ਭੰਡੈ ਬਾਹਰਾ ਏਕੋ ਸਚਾ ਸੋਇ ॥ O Nanak, only the True Lord is without a woman.    Waheguru 

:biggrin2: Guru Sahib dosnt hate us, but secretly loves us more than guys :l: . heheh and i ll tell you how. A blessing to give birth to a new being is priceless. This is given to a women. She is strong to go through labour pains and is naturally blessed with nurturing and loving nature more than a man. Do you know who was the FIRST EVER SIKH? Bibi Naanki ji ! A women! In Aasa di vaar, Guru Nanak Dev ji talks in importance of women. This shabad is played in every Gurdwara in the mornings. We all (including guys :laugh2:) bow down to Guru Granth Sahib ji and this shabad .... In the True Guru's court, This is the amount of respect a women is given... We can do seva in Amrit Sanchaars! As 5 peyare, Guru Gobind Singh ji gave us to be their own roop! He gave us THIS MUCH honour. What more to ask? So I am a Singhni, and proud of myself ! So should you be!

Waheguru

ਭੰਡਿ ਜੰਮੀਐ ਭੰਡਿ ਨਿੰਮੀਐ ਭੰਡਿ ਮੰਗਣੁ ਵੀਆਹੁ ॥From woman, man is born; within woman, man is conceived; to woman he is engaged and married.

ਭੰਡਹੁ ਹੋਵੈ ਦੋਸਤੀ ਭੰਡਹੁ ਚਲੈ ਰਾਹੁ ॥ Woman becomes his friend; through woman, the future generations come. ਭੰਡੁ ਮੁਆ ਭੰਡੁ ਭਾਲੀਐ ਭੰਡਿ ਹੋਵੈ ਬੰਧਾਨੁ ॥ When his woman dies, he seeks another woman; to woman he is bound. ਸੋ ਕਿਉ ਮੰਦਾ ਆਖੀਐ ਜਿਤੁ ਜੰਮਹਿ ਰਾਜਾਨ ॥ So why call her bad? From her, kings are born. ਭੰਡਹੁ ਹੀ ਭੰਡੁ ਊਪਜੈ ਭੰਡੈ ਬਾਝੁ ਨ ਕੋਇ ॥ From woman, woman is born; without woman, there would be no one at all. ਨਾਨਕ ਭੰਡੈ ਬਾਹਰਾ ਏਕੋ ਸਚਾ ਸੋਇ ॥ O Nanak, only the True Lord is without a woman.    Waheguru 

:biggrin2: Guru Sahib dosnt hate us, but secretly loves us more than guys :l: . heheh and i ll tell you how. A blessing to give birth to a new being is priceless. This is given to a women. She is strong to go through labour pains and is naturally blessed with nurturing and loving nature more than a man. Do you know who was the FIRST EVER SIKH? Bibi Naanki ji ! A women! In Aasa di vaar, Guru Nanak Dev ji talks in importance of women. This shabad is played in every Gurdwara in the mornings. We all (including guys :laugh2:) bow down to Guru Granth Sahib ji and this shabad .... In the True Guru's court, This is the amount of respect a women is given... We can do seva in Amrit Sanchaars! As 5 peyare, Guru Gobind Singh ji gave us to be their own roop! He gave us THIS MUCH honour. What more to ask? So I am a Singhni, and proud of myself ! So should you be!

Ultimate.... simply remarkable.........

Now onwards... i will neva feel being Unlucky to be a female... just coz of my religion :)

Thanks Who so ever n where so ever the God is.. for makin me to take birth in Sikhism :)

Luv it :)