SARBJIT DHUNDA CONTINUES TO SPEW VENOM AGAINST GURBANI - MISLEAD AND DIVIDE SIKH COMMUNITY

singhfauja

Uklonmdonsikh writes

Firstly that Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj's life between the time of Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji's shaheedi and the GurGaddi passing to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is far more important or relavant ... than the alternative Dusht Daman and Charitropakhiyan type narrations.

Wherein Dasam Granth is written describing Guru Gobind singh ji as dusht daman.Ask dhundha not to spread lies as Dasam granth does not mention dusht daman anywhere.You are also requested to stop spreading lies or show us where is dudht daman mentioned in Dasam granth.

Secondly that the historical event which is more important to what Sikhi is about fundamentally ... is the birth of the Khalsa Panth at Sri Anandpur Sahib ... as opposed to the supposed slaying of demons on behalf of the Hindu Goddess Maa Durga by Dusht Daman in (allegedly) Uttarakhand near Sri Hemkunt Sahib Ji.

The writing is about supreme status of akal purakh and goddess is subserviant and crreation of akal purakh.ASK DHUDHA TO READ THE EPISODE BEfore opening his venomous mouth that utters lies.

Thirdly that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is the ultimate guide and sufficient protection for all Sikhs ... and that the true light of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj shines brightly enough to ward off kaam away from the mind of any pure Amritdhari Gursikh. And that by extension those that allege that the worldly tales from Charitropakhiyan are so badly needed (as they often claim such material is not covered elsewhere in sufficient depth) in are in fact doing Beadbi of Maharaj by effectively implying that in some way Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is deficient or lacks depth - which is clearly wrong.

Please ask dhudha to read sikh rehat maryada properly as it states that sikhs have two gurus

1 Guru Granth and

2 Guru Panth.

So we have jog and jugti.I hope 8 grade professor undertsand this >if not ask im to read SRM

Paji saday varge un'parrah nu Charitropakhiyan de structure baaray ki janaan di lodh haii? Sikh'ah vasthay saada Guru Granth Sahib bathera nai haii? Guru Sahib said "Guru maneyo Granth" when at that time there was parkash of only one Granth - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. That's fine if Gurmukhs such as yourself wish to concentrate on the Charitropakhiyan tales whereas the rest of the naastiks and manmukhs focus on Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

If you do not know chariotropakhayan, then do not make statements casting doubts about its authenticity. Talk about a subject that you are sure of.

Fostering Unity is a key objective for our Qaum. However, propagation or acceptance of falsehood never does the Panth any good (as we can see via our Qaum's inadequate response to jaath-paath divisions that have mushroomed since 1984) and such falsehood like parallel prakash of anti-Gurmat material has to be opposed (with pyaar and satkaar).

Specify what is anti gurmaT.have the courage to elaborate on your beliefs. anti gurmat are those pakhandis who are trying to hijack sikhi by

spreading lies and saying

Naam simran is parroting.

There is no soul

There is no reincarnation and there is no karma

You made a statement in anotehr thread that reincarnation and karma is not sikh belief. Support your statement with quotes from SGGS ji.

Mehtab Singh Paji ... in no way is Naam Simran a meaningless ritual where it is accompanied by positive practical action afterwards. As far as I am aware Paji SSD has the same reverence for Shaheeds as the rest of the Sangat on this forum, if not more so. Paji I personally don't eat meat but do you not agree that the Khalsa Fauj was not restricted to vegetarian food in the absence of such bhojan being available? Paji, if confronting one's own brothers within the Panth with shastar results in bloodshed then even avoiding such direct confrontation by virtue of maintaining a position behind bibiyaan is no bad thing. I hope you agree?

NAAM SIMRAN as specified in sikh rehat maryada that is repeating waheguru , whaeguru early morning is the most positive practical action.There is no other action as useful as this one.

Brother, no Amritdhari Gursikh like Sarbjit Singh Khalsa or any indeed any Sikh on the planet will put down authentic bani from Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj. By disputing the authorship of select anti-Gurmat tales and stories within what was formerly known collectively in totality as Bachittar Natak until only a century or so ago ... it's important to realise that those who have issues with certain select parts, do so on account of their sincere belief that anti-Sikh forces authored such stories in order to belittle our Dasme Pathshah.

whole dasam granth sahib is from tenth master. Those who doubt it, are not well wishers of sikhs and have sprouted after 1984. Prmoted by anti sikh agencies they are trying to belittle bani of dasam pita even though none of them have read it. They pick random lines and then quote those out of context.

Dasam Granth is granth of kahlsa and one does not become khalsa without it. Dhundha is a fake khalsa just like kala afghana who also suports gatra from outside.They ARE TRAINED IN ART of propaganda and this guise is to fool sikhs as they are nastiks to the core.

GPS Paji by you claiming that Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj is a direct descendent of Ram Chander (the Hindu Avatar “God in Human Form”) I honestly believe that you gravely insult our Dasme PaathShah (inadvertently). But please ask yourself deep down Paji if this ancestry ascribed to Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj is true or false and please I request with you with pyaar to understand why those RSS Durga Pujari's who seek to malign the revolution Dashmesh Pithah sought to bring within global society and the same RSS Durga Pujari's who always seek to denigrate the Khalsa Panth are so supportive of the false ancestry ascribed by anti-Sikh forces to Guru Sahib in Bachittar Natak? Either Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj sought to obliterate the relavance of background and ancestry totally via the Khalsa Panth or as per Bachittar Natak he (allegedly) sought to expound upon it.

Anotehr big lie by dhundha chela.I never wrote that Guru sahib is descendent of Ram chandra.Show me where i wroote this or take your words back.Stop resorting to lies.

Stand up for what you believe is true GPS Paji - I know in my heart that you have 100% sincere respect and reverence for Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj - but I ask you as your younger brother within the Panth, to please please consider very seriously and analyse whether this controversial ancestry could have been introduced as a falsehood by anti-Sikh forces or not?

It is dhundha brigade that is propagating it. Dasam granth does not lay any significance to this.

By the way ask him not to hide behind bibian as it is insult to his gatra.

noway check this apparently dhudna aint even a professor

http://www.gurmatparchar.com/#/professor-dhunda-prof/4572573622

Chandigarh, 9 January (Gurpreet Mehak): A dispute has arisen regarding the 'professorship' of preacher Sarbjit Singh Dhunda. The head of the religious education department of Punjabi University, Patiala : Dr. Harpal Singh Pannu has voiced his objections. Dr Pannu has said that there has been an advert published regarding the America tour of 'professor; Sarbjit Singh Dhunda. (He said) We are alarmed at the use of Prof. with his name. Dr Pannu has said that the sangat wishes to know that in what university and for what subject is Sarbjit a professor for.

----------------------

by the way from now on I have decided that I will be known as and referred to as PROFESSOR Taran Singh

noway check this apparently dhudna aint even a professor

http://www.gurmatparchar.com/#/professor-dhunda-prof/4572573622

Chandigarh, 9 January (Gurpreet Mehak): A dispute has arisen regarding the 'professorship' of preacher Sarbjit Singh Dhunda. The head of the religious education department of Punjabi University, Patiala : Dr. Harpal Singh Pannu has voiced his objections. Dr Pannu has said that there has been an advert published regarding the America tour of 'professor; Sarbjit Singh Dhunda. (He said) We are alarmed at the use of Prof. with his name. Dr Pannu has said that the sangat wishes to know that in what university and for what subject is Sarbjit a professor for.

The game Spokesman is playing is very interesting.

Anyone who follows all these schemes and tactics knows that Spokesman is VERY pro Kala-Afghana, Prof. Darshan Singh, and Missionaries.

Also, Dr. Harpal Singh Pannu Jee fully supports Dasam Granth and Sikh History/Traditions.

So Spokesman is going from fully going against Dasam Granth to now questioning the background of those whose articles have regularly been within the newspaper for years now.

At the same time this following article is in Spokesman as well:

http://.org/newspics/2013/01%20Jan%202013/04%20Jan%2013/04%20Jan%2013%20Dharti%20upar%20Avtar.htm

From the above article, unlike the past, Spokesman is clearly supporting Amrit, Panj Kakaar and Gurbani.

It is very interesting. We will have to watch this very closely. It seems like there is a greater player in the game trying to switch stances every now and again and get people fighting and divided. Something is up, that is for sure.