BBC Documentary on illegal immigration from Punjab

Azaad

Ah man :wow: I feel so depressed. Just watched the programme on the BBC I player and have never felt so sad about the state of us UK Sikhs. Never thought I'd see the day when our middle aged auntie Mrs Kaur's would be pimps and madams using, abusing and destroying the lives of innocent young Sikh girls.

Someone here started a 'name and shame' thread here the other week. Didn't agree with it at the time but anyone here from east London needs to expose that Amarjit Kaur to the world. She and her family need to feel the wrath of the east London wider Asian community, the filthy dog.

Ah man :wow: I feel so depressed. Just watched the programme on the BBC I player and have never felt so sad about the state of us UK Sikhs. Never thought I'd see the day when our middle aged auntie Mrs Kaur's would be pimps and madams using, abusing and destroying the lives of innocent young Sikh girls.

Someone here started a 'name and shame' thread here the other week. Didn't agree with it at the time but anyone here from east London needs to expose that Amarjit Kaur to the world. She and her family need to feel the wrath of the east London wider Asian community, the filthy dog.

WHAT?!? Who was she pimping? Don't tell me girls from back home who've come over here? Flip me... :blink2:

It was pure bezhti. Sikhs exploiting Sikhs.

From brothels to smuggling criminals across the EU, injecting drugs in garages to time spent in prison for stabbings, apnay bandey are at the forefront. So much so, that the BBC felt it warranted an investigation.

Nevermind, lets all sing "Saddi rees kaun karloo, sanu rabb ne banaiya maharaje" & "Punjabia di torr vakhri" - yes it is 'vakhri'. We all saw that for ourselves.

I've always known it was bad. But now I'm lost for words.

It's exactly this kind of 'phokka' pride that gets on my nerves. Bhangra singers glorifying something that simply doesn't ring true at all in the modern world. It's just unnecessary ego-massaging to sell records, and some idiots in the wider world lap it up and perpetuate the kind of attitudes endorsed by these so-called entertainers who aren't living in the real world to begin with.

WHAT?!? Who was she pimping? Don't tell me girls from back home who've come over here? Flip me... :blink2:

Yup sadly. She said she sponsers girls to bring them here. Me and my dad were so embarrassed, this woman wearing a Punjabi suit, speaking Punjabi and with a Sikh name. Whoring out her sisters. What a nasty piece of work.

And the thing is, its not even something we the established UK Sikh community can blame the new arrivals for. This dirty pimp is one of us....Part of the established old Sikh community of the UK. On the outside, just your typical middle aged auntie. Enough of this vilification of the new immigrants then. The most despicable, disgusting, immoral human being has been shown to be one of us.....the established community.

No wonder its so hard for many of us to get visitor visas for our female relatives in Punjab.....even or things like weddings. We never imagined it but the Border Agency and visa officials obviously knew already how many are working as prostitutes here. Never did I think that our aunties sponsor visa forms for girls back home simply to sell those girls for sex. Shameless !!

I know in my last message I said Amarjit Kaur from east London needs to be publicly shamed but I've changed my mind now. In the programme she inadvertently let it slip that she sponsors visitor visas for girls back home and so if we expose her it will be the girls from back home who have come over on those visas who will suffer terribly. Their lives will be ruined. From the programme, it looked as though Amarjit Kaur owned that rather large shop in east London where the first meeting took place, or at least worked there. At the very least, her and her family need to be driven out.

Also......I'm guessing that the same thing is going on at an even larger scale here in west London and the Midlands. Therefore, each of us need to ask around and expose the local established old time middle aged Mrs Kaur's amongst us who are destroying our young sisters from Punjab.

Enough is enough. We've had thread after thread about Muslims taking our sisters as girlfriends. Its time to face the greater evil closer to home. Its time to concentrate on our own, indulging in white slavery of our own.

Lets not get it twisted. It's unclear if the Madam is part of the established or recent immigrant community. What is clear is that young Asian women are being sent to her or going to her as they cannot afford to live in the UK or cannot find work. If she was forcing women to do it or sponsoring them she would have blackmailed them and they wouldnt have seen a penny. This Madam offers a half split of the money earned. Not exactly exploitation.

Ironically all her customers are Faujis too.

Okay, I just watched it again and you must not have watched the same programme.

Amarjit Kaur is an Indian national.

The presenter refers to overstayers exploiting other overstayers in this case.

No mention of her owning the shop, only going shopping in the area.

If anything, I would be more interested in her links back home. That's where the dirt lies.

Also note, the Punjab Police Officer who now takes money to move Punjabis around Europe. No wonder so many Sikh immigrants end up dead or in labour camps across Eurasia, it's the authorities in East Punjab stitching them up.

HSD is correct - both "Madam" and "copper" were indian nationals. The men who use these prostitutes were said to be foji's - her words not mine.

It is far, far worse in Southall than Ilford. Most of the women in Southall are "students" from Punjab, soliciting on the Broadway at midnight. Those who live and work in Southall often tell me it is the foji's who use them. It's terrible.

It is no wonder than the overall majority of people who report these foji's and fojans to the UK Border Agency are British Sikhs - something Harjap mentions often on his show. It isn't because they have some lifelong hatred of people from India. It's because they want to put a stop to all the "gand and bakwaas" that these people have bought with them and established in well-established desi communities here in England.

However, what these well-settled complainers also need to appreciate, is that the foji's are being exploited by them as well. "Beds with sheds"- British punjabi's charging the foji's extortionate rates. Some of these foji's have helped pay off the mortgage of these type of people who are complaining to the UKBA. Sad.

10 years ago, how many Sikh girls prostituted themselves in Southall? Along come the "students" and we can't so much as sneeze without catching chalmydia in Southall. Coupled with the lethal cocktail of foji's, with their "maa-bhen" diyan gallaan and 'underworld lifestlye', it is no wonder that they are exploiting eachother.

The solution to this problem, in true Daily Mail style (!), would be a wholesale removal of all the students who don't attend college and deport all overstayers and foji's. Well, we can all dream can't we....

There was a time when anakh meant something. It is what we lived and died for. Not anymore.

Facts :

Nobody from the BBC has seen Amarjit Kaur's passport.......She wasn't even arrested and certainly didn't bring her passport along to the rendevouz. So who can say for sure she is an 'Indian national' ?

Amarjit Kaur stated herself that the way her business works is that she herself calls girls over on 6 month visas. Now any fool knows that the 6 month visas are visitor visas sponsored by extended family members. They are not 'work' visas and they are not 'student' visas. Thus, it is common sense that she has been regularly calling over innocent female members of her own extended family to indulge in this disgusting trade. Any fool also knows how extremely difficult it is to get visitor visas for females from Punjab. At least 100% harder than getting visitor visas for male relatives. You don't get them unless you are extremely well established. If a freshie has regularly managed it for others than its a first. A very rvery rare thing.

Now.....her dialect. She's clearly not a doaba speaker. Obviously from either majha or malwa, so I would guess one of the established community from the 1980's onwards. Either way, established.

What I find most disturbing about the attitudes here is the way that a Sikh girl falling in love with a muslim male is seen as a worse thing than selling your body for sex, as long as the pimp herself is also a Sikh and its all consensual. That kind of thought is truly disturbing.

Every Sikh girl on earth, bar my wife, is my sister. I honour them all and it is no secret that I regularly use my legal knowledge to arrange visas for relatives back home to make genuine visits to the UK for genuine reasons. These eyes of mine would never so much as look at a Sikh sister with bad intentions, which is why I am so disgusted with what is going on.