BBC Documentary on illegal immigration from Punjab

Azaad

The guys who work on sites generally don't have academic/study skills. I mean the ones from rich families.

So you mean rich guys from EP work in building sites here and dont have any schooling knowledge? Well it's up to them if they want to change that. Like I said, the stuff is around and the qualifications are available but if they dont want to learn when they are kids or their parents dont bother taking an interest in how schools are run then boo hoo for them. No wonder so many of them seem to have the mentality of toddlers if they are happy with a third world education.

What bakwas is going on in this thread. We are all Sikhs. These people are our brothers. And then we wonder why our kaum is not progressing.

Tell that to the Gurudwara Committees and the older generation. If you feel really bad about it you can drive to Southall and pick some of them up and let them live in your house. Then you can be their personal job advisor or pay for their tickets back to India too if you really want our nation to progress.

So you mean rich guys from EP work in building sites here and dont have any schooling knowledge? Well it's up to them if they want to change that. Like I said, the stuff is around and the qualifications are available but if they dont want to learn when they are kids or their parents dont bother taking an interest in how schools are run then boo hoo for them. No wonder so many of them seem to have the mentality of toddlers if they are happy with a third world education.

You need to realise, our society produces spoiled brats like a conveyor belt.

Shall I be frank? They do it so they can have access to easy sex, drugs and alcohol --- away from prying eyes. Here, nobody knows their name. It's also a bit of an adventure, something to do before they have to settle down or return home if things don't work out abroad, so they can have some stories to tell when they get old about how they "lived it up" in a European country or two. It's a mentality I cannot fathom despite partially understanding some of the - warped - logic behind it.

I'm under no illusions these are salt-of-the-earth, misunderstood types because they aren't. These are the same besharams who eye up your wives and your sisters when you're standing right next to them whenever a journey back home is made. Those who desire help and assistance behave a lot differently than these chancers --- I've put a couple of the good ones onto further education routes so they don't have to break their backs for the rest of their lives in this country.

If that makes me cold-hearted then call me Mr. Freeze.

I'm glad you said it. I would have been crucified if I brought it up.

A chance to sleep with goree mehms and live out their wildest fantasies is part of the appeal, before they go back to Punjab and marry a sweet innocent girl.

I think they're watching too much MTV back in Punjab. As if all they have to do is hop off the plane and say "Hey baby" to the first white girl that walks by, and she will fall into their halthee smelling arms.

@ Sherdil - The sex is usually sourced from female Poles who themselves are far from home and looking for a bit of fun. A LOT of fellas from Panjab have been caught out this way. When bhaji wants to kick it up a notch, Polish bhenji gets cold feet and / or kicks up a fuss which usually results in her Polish 'brothers' stepping in and protecting her honour, lol.

There's a seedy underbelly to Panjabi culture and modern Panjabi people that a lot of folk outside of that immediate environment need to identify and come to terms with - and fast. You'll be spared a lot of "Gosh, I never knew that" and quiet moments of self-reflection later on.

Additionally I'll add a disclaimer to placate those sensitive souls amongst us who find home truths a bit difficult to swallow: Yes, there are extremely dodgy people in this country as well. But this thread is not for that purpose, is it?

But then the topic in this thread is for the immigration issue being discussed, and like I said in my first post, nobody should be begrudged an opportunity to work and provide for themselves in a foreign country. Do it with an open heart and good intentions, and eventually things will work themselves out.

@ Sherdil - The sex is usually sourced from female Poles who themselves are far from home and looking for a bit of fun. A LOT of fellas from Panjab have been caught out this way. When bhaji wants to kick it up a notch, Polish bhenji gets cold feet and / or kicks up a fuss which usually results in her Polish 'brothers' stepping in and protecting her honour, lol.

Lmao...maybe bhaji thinks he will bring a polish girl back to the pindh.

A bit surprised about that though. Here, the girls don't give those guys the time of day.

You will occasionally find the dumb goree who falls for that type, but they are only using her to get a green card.

Lmao...maybe bhaji thinks he will bring a polish girl back to the pindh.

A bit surprised about that though. Here, the girls don't give those guys the time of day.

You will occasionally find the dumb goree who falls for that type, but they are only using her to get a green card.

Fair play to them, some are very sophisticated and clued-in about how the west works. You'd be surprised at how much they know about a lot of things. I personally wouldn't use the 'haldi' cliche because most of these guys pride themselves on their appearance and hygiene.

We've got to be careful not to fall into the trap of seeing them as "the other" by de-personalising them and deriding them as a collective, because if WE do that, then what on earth must non-Sikhs think of them? There's definitely issues there to be discussed, but with some thought and fairness.

^ Above. Only waheguru himself knows what is going on above.

My heart bleeds for my brother and sisters.

No fancy sad faces or emotions. None are needed here. This is not the time for cartoon emotions. Before the 'Sikhs' in the messages said the rubbish they said and lived their lives accordingly Sikhs were known not to be beggars. And yet here we are, with Sikhs being the largest homeless community on the premier city of Waheguru's earth for the first time ever. London...the greatest city on earth. Sikhs being the most homeless and drug addicted in the greatest city on earth. And yet there they (the British Sikhs) are, congratulating each other and making vulgar jokes and making vulgar excuses with each other at the poor Sikh's expense.

I truly pity the poor immigrant that has to blend in with the above. If Kaljug is an upside down world than an upiside down world we have today in the UK Sikh community. We have sons and daughters of men and women that came by false pretences and were met with bigotry and hatefulness......showing the same bigotry and hatefulness 25 years later. I wish there where a 'cartoon emotive' in the tab of emotives above to show just how sad I am. There is not. There are smiiley faces and there are round sad things hitting themselves with a hammer. None of these are enough to describe the established British Sikh Community. The history books have been re-written. 'Sikh Communities' have, for the last century or so been established in bangkok, New Zealand, canada, California and China. The history books and the guide books tell it. The books also tell how that diaspora has never begged.....how Sikhs are never beggars.

Now look at the posters above. Look at how they gloat, laugh and congratulate themselves. If ever I needed to know what artificial emotion to use.....it is now. The history books and the guide books have been re-written. Sikhs, in the greatest city on earth...the most homeless, the most drug-addicted and the most beggar. Sikh Hstory will never forget how the posters above saw it as a time to display their jokes and ignorance.

Kaljugi ? This is where I get banned from 'Sikh' forums and then banned and then banned again. Its where the likes of Dal Singh are seen as the good guys and the likes of Neosingh are exposed as being impotent.

I pity the poor immigrant today.