Feeling sleepy while simran

scooter

I have seen that when i start doing simran by closing eyes then after 15 minutes, i strated feeling sleepy.

I can't stop it.

I take shower with cold water but after doing simran with closed eyes i can do more than 15 mins.

Today i sat for 30 mins and i know how much struggle i did to sit. I was not able to stop myself after 30 mins and went to sleep in morning.

What should i do.

i can read Gurbani for longer time but with simran and closed eyes and i can't go beyond 20 mins.

what should i do.

Tomorrow i try to drink tea before simran.

then why don't i sleep when i do something else. i can sit on computer in the morning at 3 without blinking my eye even though i had eaten 3 veg supreme pizza with extra cheese :)

Its only happen when i start doing simran.

Even i can do nitnem without any problem but the porblem comes with closing eyes and simran

if you listen to katha

of Sri Nanak Prakash from following link - the long version lot of doubts will be clarified . remember listen to it all . i am on 7th file :)

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio.php?q=f&f=%2FGurbani_Ucharan%2FKabaal_Singh_%28Hazoor_Sahib_wale%29%2FSri_Dasam_Granth_Sahib_%28Hazoor_Sahib_Bir%29

if you listen to katha

of Sri Nanak Prakash from following link - the long version lot of doubts will be clarified . remember listen to it all . i am on 7th file :)

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio.php?q=f&f=%2FGurbani_Ucharan%2FKabaal_Singh_%28Hazoor_Sahib_wale%29%2FSri_Dasam_Granth_Sahib_%28Hazoor_Sahib_Bir%29

by which ragi , the link you gave is of sri Dasam Grath

thats the thing eat less then what you think your hunger is :)

Let us suppose

A= The food quantity

B= Sleep time

A α B

A is directly proportional to B

which we always observe in lunch time when we feel sleepy after a good meal :stupidinternet:

MATH?!?!? YOUR USING MATH?!?!? I NEVER UNDERSTOOD MATH!! NO MORE MATH SINGH!!! :p