Sign in to follow this  
mohinder pal

Mantar Sidh

Hello Sikhsangat ji,

There is One shabad of Kabir Ji in Dhan DHan Guru Granth Sahib wherein Sant Kabir ji is telling "Budh Badli SiDh Payi". Can anybody explain What SIDH is all about?

and Also what is the Sidhi of Mantar(Mool Mantar or GurManatr)??

Guest dasguruka

Fateh khalsa Ji, can you explain what is meant by sidhi of mantar? I'm confused. But I'm reminded of another quote that goes "Acharr Charre Sidhi Hoyi, Sidhi Te Budh Payiiee"

Yes Dasguruka Ji, I thnk "Acharr Charre Sidhi Hoyi, Sidhi Te Budh Payiiee" is the SHabad. WHat is Sidhi in this shabad. and what actually is the sidh of the Mantar.?

Guest dasguruka

Yes Dasguruka Ji, I thnk "Acharr Charre Sidhi Hoyi, Sidhi Te Budh Payiiee" is the SHabad. WHat is Sidhi in this shabad. and what actually is the sidh of the Mantar.?

The translation that I'm shown is "If one eats the uneatable, then he becomes a Siddha, a being of perfect spirituality; through this perfection, he obtains wisdom" but according to my pea sized brain and the wisdom that Guru Sahib has blessed me I think to "Charr" the "Acharr" is to contemplate the uncontemplated. This leads to Sidhi or the right way? Maybe the technique that allows one to contemplate the uncontemplated is Sidhi. From this Sidhi spiritual wisdom or Budh is obtained. I may be totally off but maybe someone else can add/ edit to this.

I think the op is talking about sidhi i,e ridhis / sidhis.

I ahve also heard that if you do mool mantra 1.25 lakh times , then it becomes sidh and works like mircale but i am not 100% sure. just heard from someone

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Mmm. Gotta love the truth when you hear it. 
    • Sikhs do have Inter-Faith dialogue at inter-faith evenings and events.  They happen regular in local boroughs.  What I have noticed you have mentioned Sikhs don’t come to Speakers Corner and discuss Sikhi at this particular location.  My friend, have you seen what goes on there? over the years it has become chaos and many people just want to argue rather than discuss.  I can see maybe why you feel so confident about this place when it’s about 70% Muslims that are there, and among them are which are just looking for fights.  Shias have been chased out of the park as well as non-Muslims that critique Islam; I have even seen ganging up and hitting of people the critique Islam or question your prophet.  I personally don’t think SC is a decent place to discuss anything!  The irony is this: you put out a challenge for anyone to challenge Islam however when one does; when one critiques Islam then you throw the toys out of the pram and cry ‘Islamphobe’ or become immature and make personal derogatory comments and or become violent.  I have seen this time and time again even by some of the known speaker of Islam at the park.   All the best mate.
    • And you can see that with some sisters who've had similar upbringings with one being a bit sexually reserved and the other the opposite.
    • Indian billionaire Mahmud Kamani 55 founder of fashion company Boohoo has allegations of slavery and human trafficking in his factory against him. Sons Adam and Umar run the company.  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8495191/Indian-born-billionaire-launched-Boohoo-Manchester-market-stall.html  
    • Saw this on TV    smart looking Singh  Gd luck to him. 

Important Information

Terms of Use