Sign in to follow this  
Guest TU_1

I ate Meat By Mistake

Guest TU_1

I order the burito with bean from taco bell, while eating I FOUND there was little pieces of bacon meat in there.. I was so mad Still I AM ... I heardly eat out side.. I know I have go front of Panj Pyare.. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN IS NEXT AMRIT SANCHAR IN BRAMPTON , CANADA

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

If you ate it by mistake then just do an ardas.If you did it on purpose then go pesh.

If you still want to go pesh in February at malton gurduwara there will be an Amrit sanchar their.I still don't know when though.

Guest kkkk

You do have to go pesh. There is no option. If you have committed a bajjar kuret, be it purposeley or accidently or whatever, if it is a kuret, then you do have to go to pesh. If it something minor, like lying/swearing then you can just do ardaas. but please do not spread your own maryada, this is just a way of parchaar, so do it right. btw that was to singh123456789

If you ate it by mistake then just do an ardas.If you did it on purpose then go pesh.

If you still want to go pesh in February at malton gurduwara there will be an Amrit sanchar their.I still don't know when though.

. Bujjar Kuret you have to go pesh man. Agree with poster above.
  • Like 1

I heard a sakhi in a katha.It went a little like this.A Singh in guru gobind singh jis time was coming to meet him when Muslim soldiers captured him cut his hair,made him eat meat,etc.When he showed up in front of guru Ji he told of this ordeal.Guru Ji then asked "did you have sex with one of their women".The singh said no.Guru Ji then said you did not commit bajjar kruheits.

Then the kathavachak explained that if you do something by mistake then it doesn't need pesh but ardaas.If that singh had sex with the Muslim women then he was doing it for himself.He was getting the pleasure.

I heard this at the Gurdwara a long time ago.

• Like 2

Guest TKaur

You Have to go pesh and doesnt Do only ardaas , a Japuji sahib ji da path is important

Sry im not so good in English

if that was jhatka meat you dont need to worry about anything

if that was halal then you gotta pesh

lol

Meat nu hi puchlo.... jhatka c ki halal :p

hhahhahhaa by the way it was by mistake.... kithe fire rende o maalako.... Rabb da dil waada...

Loki ene gunaahh karke v targe tu meat di gal to darda....rabb da dil waada...

Rabb da dil waada :)

No worries dear.... rabb to daro na rab nu pyaar karo.. jida bacha galti karke maa pio nu das denda... tuc v dasdo...

i m sure dilllo awaz aunde.. "Koi na putt ho janda e - Fikar Not" :)

• Like 1

I know this sounds silly. But the official akal takht maryada specifies that eating halal meat means you will be excommunicated immediately- meaning your amrit is broken andyou are no longer part of the khalsa.

It is bad enough eating the meat, but to end up eating halal is the ultimatum !!

If it wasn't halal, then it is a little less of a worry and i would check with the panj pyarey about ardas etc, but if you know it was halal, then you gotta pesh no matter what !

Do you think Taco Bell will do Jhatka meat? As if they have a little room at the back with 4 Nihangs chopping goats up. The meat used is probably from an animal that was killed just as bad as the halal way. Anyway, meat is meat regardless of it being jhatka or halal.

Edited by ChuckSinghNorris
  • Like 1

Do you think Taco Bell will do Jhatka meat? As if they have a little room at the back with 4 Nihangs chopping goats up. The meat used is probably from an animal that was killed just as bad as the halal way. Anyway, meat is meat regardless of it being jhatka or halal.

Are you questioning the akal takht maryada? Is there no difference between having a mantar read on your food and having sarblohi degh done on it?

Are you questioning the akal takht maryada? Is there no difference between having a mantar read on your food and having sarblohi degh done on it?

Are you saying that eating meat is right? I don't know about you but regardless of doing a mantar or magic or cutting its head off, a life has been taken. Why was this life taken? Just for your taste of eating meat. If we were in a survival mode and there was nothing else then yes Jhatka to stay alive is needed, Guru understands that. But in Sikh history, from what I've heard is that Singhs did gajara on tree bark and leaves and muth (handful) of cholay.

• Like 2

meat is meat whether jhatka or halal these days akal takht sahib jathedar are chosen or appointed by cloud ie badal so this point is to be noticed

you can refer damdami taksal rehat they say that eating any type of meat is not allowed .... and it is better if you get pesh

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Is this how we want our bretheren to live ? https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/fruit-pickers-fight-back-at-italian-mafia-slave-farms-pznnhrfzq?fbclid=IwAR2PTrOQhMmEFpwOiWppvZ4hbQkq16zKKr0Gl2k8kJGkbRuMPwOle5y2E38
    • they are the ones who started the little metal kirpan on the kangha , maybe somebody should explain to them you cannot do ifazat of anyone with your kanga...
    • Sat Sri Akaal.  So for late reply.  Yes search up searchgurbani.com. Once there select the 3 line (options) on top right corner of page. Select your Granth (Dasam Granth). Then if u want English / Punjabi index. ALL BAANIAS will appear. Select Att Chandi Charitr.  NOTE: Dasam Granth here is much better than getting an app, especially for translation. 
    • Yeah heard many variations of this sakhi. Do you know what the actual source is? The point I was making is, throughout ithiaas, when Maharaaj seeked to change something, especially as big of a sanskaar as this, things have been clearer. I just find it odd that there isn't any Bani with the Sakhi - and - that a marriage ceremony came up only at the time of Guru Ramdas Ji. Big gap. Something doesn't quite add up. Hmm possibly with regards to the Pandit, although Vedic Saloks whilst walking around a Gutka? Idk about that.   Nobody is fooling themselves. For some reason, and I don't actually know why, you want the fire to be representitive of Agni Devta. A fire can symbolise many things. Meanings and definitions change (as is the case for many things within Sikhi itself); it doesn't necessarily mean it's anthropomorphized or personified in the way you want it to be. This is the same level of reasoning people use to reject the use of jyot (and other practises in common) in Gurdwaras.   I've always said, that if Namdharis were normal Sikhs, they would be one of the most rehitvaan, shardavaan Sampardas we have. Their Maryada is solid and they have many good qualities which they put into practise. Plus their Nitnem is big. I've been to Bhaini Sahib and it's really quite a sight. They have this little building where non-stop Jaap/Simran has been going on since like the 1920s. SGGSJ was prakash in one of the buidings as well; was some kinda of triple Akhand Paath going on. And fyi Ajeet, they do believe in Amrit Sanchar and Panj Kakkar, however they don't wear the Kirpan - they were banned from keeping Shastar during Brit rule and for some unbeknownst reason continued to stay without them. They have kept many Puratan traditions going. It's a shame they've fallen in other areas. And before anyone says it, no I am not promoting Namdharis or letting their manmat views off.
    • If I started this topic why does it bother u ? U probably thought I worship radasoami thete are so many fake babe in sikhi to making up fake storylines and confusing khalsa panth  

Important Information

Terms of Use