So called SIngh on dating show

TuhadaDaas

Yeah I was more questioning your comment "I dont want to be Sikh anymore" which I didn't get...

I meant it like that 'I dont want to live on this planet anymore' meme. I dont want to be associated with fudus like this guy. I'm still shaking my head.

The worst thing is that he did the Gangnam Style. If he had done a bit of Daler Mehndi (who invented the horse dance) and then flipped a finger to the skets I would have rated the Singh. But he didnt. Such a wasted opportunity.

While I think this guy was a total tw@t I do not agree with the comments posted in relation to this topic.

The comments include things like " I bet he puts fixo on his beard" etc...

My question is why are we so caught up in things like this? I'm not sticking up for him at all cause he's done the Sikh Quom's besti. But it's a positive that a Sardar came in a dating show. It will show the general public that we are normal males too...

Why do we all have to be a certain way? Why do we all have to follow a certain way? In the "Rehraas Sahib" it is stated that "each understands God / religion according to their own intellect". Our intellects are not the same!

The good thing to come out if this is that when females of the UK go back to their offices on Monday they will say " oh I would never go out with that Singh but if the Singh from my office was on that show then I wouldn't say no!!".

In a nutshell it's good that's us Sardars take pay in these things for PR purposes? the problem here is that the show could have chosen a better looking Sardar!

I know this post will now receive so much hate!!!

Singh on dating show not something you would expect in your daily life nor its my thing but if he must insist , he should take inspiration from real sikh actor- waris alhuwalia from inside man movie and full time red carpet model...!!

http://www.google.ca/search?num=10&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1241&bih=593&q=waris+ahluwalia&oq=waris+alh&gs_l=img.3.0.0i10i24.1543.3171.0.4527.9.9.0.0.0.0.75.629.9.9.0...0.0...1ac.1.cQ91avcE3ZI84acc4d37c81&bpcl=40096503&biw=1241&bih=593