Recent debate a questionable one. . .

Guest dasguruka

If you accept the way something is, it doesn't necessarily mean you agree with it or does it?

If you accept something the way it is then that means you AGREE with it. This is a very good topic. I'll use worldly examples. Watching someone burn and not trying to help..well that means you accept it. Watching someone lying on the side of the street who just got raped and not trying to help and walk by without hesitation...that means you accept it. A personal example would be me walking into my mama's house after taking Amrit and this just guy starts blurting out ohhh you're gonna cut your kes and my mama not telling him to stfu...well that means he agrees with it.

Everything is in one's perception(dristhi), one may accept something on premises that its in part of 'Hakum'...I think to draw a conclusion just because one accept something then one automatically agree with the views is bit of over sight, not according to Sikh "Hakum" principle intertwined with free will...We must bring "Hakum" aspect of Sikhi into this discussion !!