is it ok to accept food from a sehajdhari dad who drinks once per week?

gyan parbodh...im a very bad moorakh person but when i read your message i felt you...no ego no nothing just a message...sat sri akaal veer ji.in my humble opinion veer ji i think bibek has a lot of significance in practice of naam simram....sarbloh bibek being the highest...but try the best you can ie.. not eat from out of home, then try to eat from home then try to eat from your own hands etc...but paaji watever you eat grace it with any gurbani...its a marathon of a journey not a sprint veer ji and we all are in the race..also what i would say is veery just experiment... from person experience best to eat from people who recite gurbani.....(not necessarily amritdharie )

Thankyou for your replies.

i was asking this question because of Bhai Prahlads rehatnama

there is one line which states

ਸੂਹੇ ਅੰਬਰ ਪਹਿਨ ਕਰ, ਜੋ ਨਾਸੇ ਨਸਵਾਰ - those who wear red and do drugs

ਲਗੇ ਤਾੜਨਾ ਸੀਸ ਪਰ, ਸੁਨੀਏ ਨਰਕ ਮੰਝਾਰ । ੧੨ । They will be beaten on their head and are headed towards hell.

does it also apply for indirect things , example people smoking on streets etc ? :mellow2:

• 2 months later...

Thankyou for your replies.

i was asking this question because of Bhai Prahlads rehatnama

there is one line which states

ਸੂਹੇ ਅੰਬਰ ਪਹਿਨ ਕਰ, ਜੋ ਨਾਸੇ ਨਸਵਾਰ - those who wear red and do drugs

ਲਗੇ ਤਾੜਨਾ ਸੀਸ ਪਰ, ਸੁਨੀਏ ਨਰਕ ਮੰਝਾਰ । ੧੨ । They will be beaten on their head and are headed towards hell.

does it also apply for indirect things , example people smoking on streets etc ? :mellow2:

I do not think simply inhaling smoke on the streets if people are smoking is VERY bad. But it is always good to avoid such situations. But it is definitely not a big sin