so called singh on dating show 2 (video)

SikhWorldTv

I think he is clearly eccentric. But, psychologists constantly tell us that women are attracted to confident men, those who aren't afraid to make prats of themselves (don't take themselves too seriously).Therefore, I can see his logic.....

yes but there is a difference between attraction and instant attraction.

Instant attraction is solely on looks. Param has no time to show them his "dazzling" personality on such a show.

I reckon what really killed the fool's chances was when he couldn't manage a comeback and cutting remark to the racist chav gori who said that she could use his turban for keeping her mobile phone. Everyone one of the audience cringed at the remark and they were waiting for a comeback from the fool but all he could do was smile inanely. If he had said something like "I'm sure there more than enough for both mine and your mobile phones in the space between your ears!" or even 'I look great in my Turban but you would look even better in a Burka" then he would have got a great response from the audience and cut the racist chav down to size. The reason that Tasha put her light off was because she assumed at first he was brave confident guy but when he couldn't respond to the racist she knew he was just another publicity hungry sell out fool!

I agree he should of made a witty comeback..but what you suggest would have alienated him from the audience and represented singhs as OTT

Much love to SikhWorldTv and Pehlvan for putting up the video.

When people see a sardar, they see a religious person. I'm talking about Western people. So when a Singh goes on a dating show, he comes off as a hypocrite. The same way we would cringe if we saw a Hijabi or a Hasidic Jew on one of those shows. The reaction would be "What? Are you serious?"

That's why it comes off a bit comical.

He's a decent looking guy, he dresses well, and he has a good personality. I think the irony of the situation is what put everyone off. Anyone who wears their religion on their sleeve, and goes on those dating shows, is bound for failure.

I reckon what really killed the fool's chances was when he couldn't manage a comeback and cutting remark to the racist chav gori who said that she could use his turban for keeping her mobile phone. Everyone one of the audience cringed at the remark and they were waiting for a comeback from the fool but all he could do was smile inanely. If he had said something like "I'm sure there more than enough for both mine and your mobile phones in the space between your ears!" or even 'I look great in my Turban but you would look even better in a Burka" then he would have got a great response from the audience and cut the racist chav down to size. The reason that Tasha put her light off was because she assumed at first he was brave confident guy but when he couldn't respond to the racist she knew he was just another publicity hungry sell out fool!

he could have said "dont worry ill get you a burka with a big inside pocket".

but if he did that he will come across as someone who is unable to face jokes, and he made himself out to have a zany character. hope he learns from this.

Wow ! I'm shocked reading this thread. Not so much with the 'Singh' in question but how common it is for my fellow Sikhs to be so dumb that they watch low-brow stuff on ITV. Honestly, I think the only time ITV has ever been on in our house is when they have a football match on. I always saw it as the channel for the thickos'.

So.....thicko Singh goes on a thicko show that only thickos watch. Why have I just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading about it ? :blink2: