Revival of Skin Head Culture

ElusiveFighter

Although many skin heads get beats on the streets nowadays (especially in London) when coming across streetwise Blacks, Sikhs, Muslims etc... it is good to know the kind of evil violent intent the old school skin heads used to have. These people are still around and try and 'educate' the softened BNP, EDL and remnants of the NF on how to build a violent racist character.

If you ever come across a nasty racist like this, ensure you are in a good position to ensure the outcome is favourable, on your part. Make serious martial arts culture a core part of your life.

Taken from a Skin Head forum.

STREET FIGHTING (for Skin Heads)

Have we, as a subculture, forgotten what it means to be a skinhead? Sure, it's about good music, loyal friends, and good times, however, more importantly, its about racial preservation and ****geny. I have been a skinhead for a LONG time, and have seen a lot of bull**** come and go, trying to pass itself off as skinhead values and traditions. Why do we shave our heads, and dress like murderers? It's simple. Being a skinhead is a final lifestyle change that essentially claims "I am white, I am sick of this Jewish and Mud bull**** around me, I am not going to take any ****, I will beat your <banned word filter activated>, I will die for my race." That is what being a skinhead is about.

**** this spirit of '69 bull****. In my opinion, you can only be a "traditional" skin, or a "racist" skin. This S.H.A.R.P. and A.R.A. bull**** which is manifesting itself on today's streets is completely Jewish bull****. I have never met a "traditional" skin, which would not drink, or hang out with my friends and myself. 'Traditional" skinheads are trapped in the closet. I have met over a hundred, and everyone said something to the effect "Yeah I am racist..but..." Fine, its ok in my book to remain non-political, however should one of these so called "traditional" skins be anti-racist, they are full of ****, and must be beat to the ground. Never have one of these sharp of ara pieces of **** taken a stand for their beliefs. Every one of these drug addict pieces of **** I have encountered have easily been beaten to the ground. **** them. They are a joke, and should never upset a real skinhead, as they will easily fall before you.

Lets now talk about the essence of a skinhead; tenacity and violence. How many of you reading this have been in a fight in the last five years? How many have ever been in a fight outside of high school. You need to ask yourself these questions, and ask yourself if you really have what it takes to call yourself a skinhead. As a skinhead, you should not take **** from anyone. I do not care if there are multiple people, you simply do not take **** from them. So what if you get your <banned word filter activated> kicked? So what if you get killed? If you have the aggressive spirit I, and numerous others have, neither of the above will happen to you. How violent are you? How much do you believe in our cause? If some ******* at the grocery store makes a comment such as "Seek Help", do you immediately beat him to the ground? Do you have the animal inside you? Can you do anything it takes?

Remember, the reason ******s are so violent is that they still have the ability to tap into animal instinct, and somewhat lack the ability to turn it off. This is a product of natural selection, and results because ******s are so far behind whites, and every other race for that matter, in an evolutionary sense. Whites can turn on the inner animal, although it takes a bit of practice. It's essentially what the military does to all of its infantry and spec ops. They simply train the soldier until the beast can be turned on. This is the same reason that many of you have never met a "normal" marine, and why most of them act like murderers. You, as a skinhead, must turn on the inner animal in order to do what other may deem as impossible, sickening, depraved, and insane.

It takes only minimal training to turn on the inner animal, it is only a matter of breaking the psychological barrier. Have you ever had dreams where you were punching in slow motion, regardless of what your dream opponent could do? This is a psychological manifestation of the constraints of the inner animal. We are generally unable to access the inner animal because of environmental conditioning, and natural selection, in that we have not needed our inner animal for thousands of years. Only a minimum of training is necessary before it can be accessed.

What the hell is the inner animal? I have invented this silly name for it because it does not have a name. Some call it instinct, others call it animal instinct. This allows you to do what is unspeakable in today's culture. What can the it do for you? Accessing the inner animal results in the following:

Lack of fear
Ability to inflict depraved actions onto another
Ability to kill without reflection or remorse.
If you can turn on the inner animal, you will be able to, unarmed, beat much stronger, more aggressive opponents. If you are willing to do what it takes to win a fight, you will not lose, although you have to break through the psychological barrier to achieve these goals. The ability to tap into the inner animal will keep you alive in the streets, in prison, and in revolutionary times.

What do I mean by "the ability to inflict depraved actions onto another?" I'll tell you by asking you the following questions.

Could you claw out an opponents eyes and scrape the pink muscle of the eye socket while optical fluid pours over your hands. Could you stand the "underwater popping sound" as the eye is torn from the optic cord?
Could you bash, stab, kick an opponent until their head caves in, their brains varnishing the floor, as their eyes are displaced from their sockets?
Could you kill thousands of people with an explosive device?
Essentially, I am asking, have you ever seen a body? Can you stand to see the mutilation of the human body without going into shock? Can you inflict the above damage on another's body without going into shock, freezing, or being hindered because of psychological preconditioning? If the answer is no, you can not yet tap into the inner animal, nor will you survive long in what the future will surely bring. If the answer is yes, you will most likely never loose another fight, and you will indeed be an asset to our cause.

Unarmed Combat
This is happy fun. This is what most people ask me about. If you have the "inner animal" you can be a great fighter. I will go into several places to attack and how to go about it.

Attack first! Do not defend yourself, if you are attacking at full force, you will not need to, your opponent will be defending himself.
Use the highest amount of force in the weakest point of your opponent.
Keep attacking until your opponent is out cold or dead.
You have to ask yourself one question before a fight takes place: Can I take this *******?

If the answer is yes, then fight as you always have, if the answer is no, or you are really ****ed, then unleash the inner animal!

Targets:

My favorite targets are the knee, throat, and eyes.

Kick the knee and shins, when you are wearing steel toes as you should (Hey we wear them for a reason dip****), then you will break bone. If you can do a side kick or a sharp front kick to the knee, the fight is over, REGARDLESS of how fat or big your opponent is. There is not much of a fight after you rip the ligaments and tendons from his knee. You will at the most be fighting a hopping mark!

Chop at the throat, or squeeze if wrestling. A hard chop will kill. You can also hit the back of the neck, but unless you are really strong you will not kill.

The eyes. It takes the inner animal to tear out eyes. I do not care if you are fighting Thor, tear out an eye and its over. Use your thumbs or index and middle finger. Press until you feel bone, then "scoop" the eye out. The thumb is not as effective as the index and middle finger however, but you can still roll a ****** by using it. The eye will probably leak, and slightly bulge. This is usually enough to stop the fight and put your opponent into shock. Using the fingers you can actually tear an eye completely out of the socket. Any eye attack is hard to do because of psychological barriers. Try finding a dead cat, bird, etc, and tearing its eyes out. Its ****ing hard! If you can tap the inner animal it becomes a breeze.

If someone is grabbing you, break their finger, and rip it off. Once a finger breaks you need only fight the tendon/ligaments, and the skin.

Bite. Bite anything vital you can, usually fingers, nose, and throat. A GOOD bite will kill on the wrist or side of the neck. A nose bitten off will result in shock if the opponent is not drunk.
As I said, the eyes are the best place to go, but you have to be mentally prepared to do it. When striking, avoid a closed fist, instead use your palm on the nose.

There are several fun things to do when you beat someone to the ground.

**** on their face
**** on their face (Not recommended if you have to walk home!)
Curby or Curbie depending on where you are from. I am AMAZED that Norton did one to the ****** in American History X! It is odd that the movie was so cool and accurate, yet at the same time sucked and was inaccurate. A Curby is simply placing an opponent's open mouth on a curb, then kicking his head in a downward kick to knock out all of his teeth. Kicking can break the neck though, especially in the heat of the moment. Instead, I prefer to jump up and use both hands to press the head down, right where a jew wears his yahmaka. This will do the job without landing you in jail for murder should you get caught.
I have covered the major items I, and most other people use. Everything listed works, and you will never lose a fight using the above methods unless you are a complete cripple. Remember, go for the eyes, and wear steel caps. If you end up in a county jail you still have weapons on your feet, as they take away everything else. Boots are essential. Depending on where you are, there will be a lot of mud in the county jail. Rip their asses apart and kick until they are out. Any questions or suggestions are welcome. The above is based on military and personal research, and actually works. Nothing else does, and although I have taken years of martial arts, I now consider it bull**** and ineffective. Stick to the above and you will never loose.

Additional Rules:

Always ****ing run after a beat down, regardless if anyone is around or not.
Never call or talk to the police for ANY reason. Simply be silent, or say "I have nothing to say to you" over and over.
Don't kill unless your life was threatened first, or you can get away with it.
Never let a cop in your home without a warrant. They are like vampires, and can't come in unless you invite them.
If you are going to go out and roll some muds, do it alone, people talk.

FIGHTING WITH A KNIFE

First of all, get yourself a good knife: Benchmade, Ka-Bar (Marine Issue), Spyder Co (Police or Military model - What I carry). Benchmade makes some great automatics, however if you live in a gay state, stick to Spyder co, the police model is great. Go for the serrated edge, as it will almost cut an arm off. I cut a 22" shark in half with one swing of a Spyder co police model! They are not to be ****ed with. The police model also comes with a synthetic handle, which is easier to hold then the steel one I have.

When fighting, slash at the insides of the arms, as all the veins and arteries are there. For the lower body, slash at the insides of the crotch, or the back of the knee. You can also stab the groin for added measure. For the upper body slash at the sides of the neck, or drive the knife into the base of the neck, under the adam's apple. Stab or slash at the eyes if you can. If behind the opponent, cut his throat, or stab him in the kidneys. Every other spot is a waste of time.

However DO stab at these "wastes" if that is all you can get, remember, the purpose of a knife is to bleed your opponent to death, so open a vein and save some time. Expect to get cut during a knife fight. If you are wearing a jacket, take it off and wrap it around your off arm, and use it as a shield. Constantly kick at your opponent's knees to get him off balance, then move in for the kill.

If using a knife against a person wielding a club, bat, etc, take off your flight, and whip your jacket at his weapon, especially when he/she swings it at you. This will slow it down a lot. Take a slowed hit if you must, sure, it will hurt, but you have a knife, so open a vein! It will all be over soon.

Very few people can take a major cut without freaking out or going into shock. It will take a few seconds though. Remember, even if you destroy a victim's heart with a shotgun, they can still move for 10-15 seconds and kill you!

If you are injured, remember. The ****** must die, you are doing good for your city and your future children. This is usually enough to give you a "second wind". Or yell "WHITE POWER", "DIE ******!!", anything to get your adrenaline flowing.

I think he was talking about skinhead culture in the US rather than the UK. Most UK kids arent into American ghetto culture than skins/mods or other indigenous subcultures.

In the UK the BNP know they dont have a hope in the elections and the racists cant fight even with larger numbers. As a result a lot of them have moved to parts of the UK and created no-go type ghettoes like the far-right have done in Germany. I think they were aiming to take over a few of the towns and villages along the Scottish/Welsh border areas. If moving to such places take care to research before you move.

You know, when I was younger, I was all for getting into fights, beating people up, constantly thinking about how to hurt someone. As I grow older, I see how precious life is. I've become more pacifist. I'm torn between trying to stay alive and not hurting anyone.

How, as a Sikh, can you kill but still feel human, feel compassion and empathy? How, as a Sikh, can one hug and harm with the same hands?

What's up with all of the negative topics on here? There are racists everywhere in the world including India and Punjab. If you're going to behave like a victim then you will become a victim. Use your common sense and avoid dodgy areas. You cannot expect goray to bend over backwards for us.

Anyone who lies with a snake will eventually get their face bitten. EDL are a bunch of racists and football hooligans, who regularly attack minorities in the streets of London (as well as elsewhere in the UK). I have many friends from varying ethnic backgrounds who have been attacked or know of others who were. These racist groups were quite active during the recent Riots. Sikhs who think they are cool because they hate Muslims are idiots. They hate any non so called English person, it's just that Muslims are who they find to be the most threatening at this moment in time. 60 years ago (WW2) and the last 6 centuries before that, Jews were treated and looked at with the same suspicious contempt. They were hounded all across Europe, kicked out of Spain, out of Russia, treated as tramps and blood suckers (of Christian Children) in and by the Vatican for centuries.

The name tags and outside respectability and tactics change, the monster inside them (extreme hate/prejudice) does not.

Yes they don't have the same bite as their American, Eastern European and Australian counterparts, but they are still active and dangerous. And they are always looking for an opportunity to become active. There have been stories over the past few years of racists cells in the UK being caught with ‘stockpiles’ of guns, semi-automatics etc in their basements. These stories are always quickly brushed under the carpet by the media and the culprits simply called ‘mentally unstable’. Let’s not forget about what happened in civilised Norway. Our friend there was shown to be in contact with British and Eastern European racist cells. Although we are not talking about such an extreme incident (which is rare in western Europe), attacks on the street are not so uncommon anywhere. Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry, Walsall, London.. all areas with large ethic populations, all have no go areas and racist attacks do occur (just don’t get much media attention).

In any case, this isn't about conspiracy theories or scare mongering, just a small wake up call to many of us who are living in a bubble, that people of extreme hate and violent nature exist everywhere (especially the ‘civilised’ west) and not to walk around in life without preparation or awareness. Don’t be reliant on the Police to always be there to protect you, although you can never eliminate risk or establish a desired outcome, you can certainly to your utmost to ‘reduce’ risk and work towards a ‘better’ outcome should the SHTF.

Wicked Warrior, a very good question and good that you are openly contemplating it as such. Answer lies in ‘Dharma’ and understanding of it there of. Our purpose is to be ‘dutiful’. To our parents, to our partner, to our children, to our neighbours, to society (insaaniyat) – but most of all to our Guru. Dasmesh Pita came upon Earth to destroy tyranny, this is the maksad (objective/purpose) of this offspring (the Khalsa). It is a free choice, no one is forced to become a Khalsa, but those that do, should seek to understand what it means to be one and not simply emulate one i.e. look like one, act like one or speak like one. We are born of the warrior prayers and the double edged sword, our purpose is clear (even though forgotten by most today). The feelings you have belong to the aamb banda (common man) the type who get’s enslaved by tyrants. The Khalsa is fierce, his boli is Guru-Mukhi i.e. Shere Boli. His nature is also fierce.

But this is ferocity is kept in check through the Guru’s rehit. The Warrior prayers are sealed in between Jap Ji and Anand. Bhagti is the supreme dharma, shakti seeks to uphold and give freedom for the practice of the supreme dharma. There cannot be one without the other. Being a Warrior is easy. Being a ‘dharmic’ Warrior is extremely hard. Which is why mahalla teeja says – khaniyon thhiki, vaalon nikki, eth maarag jaana.

It is dharma to cut down tyrants (this is what Gur-Pita has taught us and this is what our elder brothers Babai Ajeet Singh, Jujhaar Singh, Joravar Singh and Fate-h Singh have shown us). The fight can be in many forms (pen, speech or sword) – but only the brave (true Khalsa) will be able to ever fight.

Dharma is not the monopoly of Indians or Sikhs, it is the gyaan of the aatma which exists in all man, which is why those who earnestly introspect, from any faith or tribe, are able to visualise dharma and die fighting for it. This is why mankind has such an amazing history across the board, but our haumai and hankaar (self/tribalism) stops us from exploring it, appreciating it, understanding it and being inspired from it.

It is the nature of a Lion to protect his pride. The Lioness will hunt and look after the cubs, but will run when a pack of Hyenas or Wild Dogs appears. But the Lion will not hesitate in running into the enemy pack and exposing his nature and will tear the danger apart. The Dogs recognise the Lion and too know it’s nature, their confidence disappears when the ‘mane’ appears.

Guru has given you the ‘nature’ of the Lion, not just a ‘middle name’ (as many utilise it). Understand the nature Dasmesh Pita has given you. The Lion sleeps (does bhagti) most of the time, but when occasionally danger appears, it awakens – and it only does this because it knows it self (it’s true nature and purpose) and practices and meditates on it so as never to forget it.

fantastic response. the depravity of these hate filled types is insane.

by keeping a peaceful nature and going within we can conquer our own shadow. by doing abhyaas we lose our fear, and abhyaas, especially of dasam bani, brings out the bir rus (warrior spirit) when needed.