Historic meeting in UK between AKJ and DDT for panthic ekta

Gurvah

Hopefully all other jathebandis will follow..

-------------

Head of Damdami Taksaal, Singh Sahib Giani Ram Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale, visits Singh Sabha Gurdwara Derby to meet AKJ UK Executive Committee members to discuss ways forward to work together in uniting the Panth and tackling the following issues:

1) Gurudom

2) Rising Patit-punna (Apostasy)

3) Crime, Drugs and Social Evils in Panjab

4) Hatred and controversy being spread and Maryada differences being manipulated in the youth on Facebook, or media

5) Respecting Sri Akal Takht Sahib Maryada and not opposing it

Baba Ram Singh Ji discussed in the meeting that the historically Damdami Taksaal and AKJ have had a lot pyaar, and the differences on issues like Raagmala and Mool Mantar has never been an issue and nor debated by the early Singhs. Baba Ji was concerned at how youngsters could use these issues to create divide and hate. Baba Ji said AKJ used to come to Mehta to do Keertan and Taksaal Singhs attended Rainsbaayees.

This is a great news, its much needed for sikhs abroad. I was born in India, lived in India early- i never heard hostility between sikh jatha's the point where sikhs belonging to each jatha loosing their sleep, amritvela, nitneem, simran, seva over it. I meant you will always find // *DELETED* \\ of individuals of each sikh jatha's/samparda regardless of who they are, but they were small in numbers and at the end- greater unity, bigger picture, senior gurmukhs advancement in spirituality/adhyatam, perception of unity for khalsa panth always outweigh // *DELETED* \\ of all sikh jatha's and samparda. But with that being said, sikhs abroad have lot to learn from sikhs from india, I initially thought our elder generation sikhs had issues with management, committee etc but there are even greater issues with younger generation sikhs abroad its quite concerning and scary.

I made a thread about it, hopefully people don't make same mistakes like i did

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/69848-individual-cultish-perception-and-the-khalsa-panth/

Head of Damdami Taksaal, Singh Sahib Giani Ram Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale, visits Singh Sabha Gurdwara Derby to meet AKJ UK Executive Committee members to discuss ways forward to work together in uniting the Panth and tackling the following issues:

1) Gurudom

2) Rising Patit-punna (Apostasy)

3) Crime, Drugs and Social Evils in Panjab

4) Hatred and controversy being spread and Maryada differences being manipulated in the youth on Facebook, or media

5) Respecting Sri Akal Takht Sahib Maryada and not opposing it

I am reminded of a quote by Malcolm X when reading this. He says before white and blacks can have unity, there has to be unity between whites and whites, and blacks and blacks.

If this guy Ram Singh, who calls himself head of Damdami Taksal, wants unity in the panth, maybe he could start by uniting various Taksal factions, by accpeting that Baba Thakur Singh never gave him any kind of mukhi-ship, and to dissolve his faction and merge it with either Ajnala Jatha or Baba Harnam Singhs jatha.

Then maybe we can move onto unity with other groups.

Personally, i think this is just a ploy to get cosy with other factions to elevate his own self made status in the Panth.

I am reminded of a quote by Malcolm X when reading this. He says before white and blacks can have unity, there has to be unity between whites and whites, and blacks and blacks.

If this guy Ram Singh, who calls himself head of Damdami Taksal, wants unity in the panth, maybe he could start by uniting various Taksal factions, by accpeting that Baba Thakur Singh never gave him any kind of mukhi-ship, and to dissolve his faction and merge it with either Ajnala Jatha or Baba Harnam Singhs jatha.

Then maybe we can move onto unity with other groups.

Personally, i think this is just a ploy to get cosy with other factions to elevate his own self made status in the Panth.

Not sure about the politics of DDT, but Bhai Raam Singh just addressed this issue on Sangat TV. He said Baba Takhur Singh gave this to him a year and a half prior to his Akal chalana. He sati he has written proof. Also upon his Akal chalana, he was established as the mukhi by the panj takht sahibaan..

He aslo challenged te other heads to give their view on when they were made mukhi..

Not sure about the politics of DDT, but Bhai Raam Singh just addressed this issue on Sangat TV. He said Baba Takhur Singh gave this to him a year and a half prior to his Akal chalana. He sati he has written proof. Also upon his Akal chalana, he was established as the mukhi by the panj takht sahibaan..

He aslo challenged te other heads to give their view on when they were made mukhi..

Baba Ji gave him permission to go to usa and oversee parchar there. ram singh claimed that he had been given the mukhi of the whole of Taksal. Baba Thakur Singh Ji gave a written statement and also said on video, that Ram Singh has no mukhi-ship of any kind.

Think about it, if it were true, then why wouldnt he have gone to mehta as that is the seat of the taksal jatha.

This is not the 1st time, Ram Singh wanted to be mukhi, he wanted it after Sant Kartar Singhs chalana, but hew didnt get it. He wanted it on the basis that he was the brother of Sant Kartar Singh.

What really gets my goat on this is that, he spend so much time learning about Gurbani, but he still hasnt giuven up his lalach.

As for panj takht sahiban giving siropa, they give it to anyone but especially those who support the sgpc. even though Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji expressly said Bhai Kartar Singh is the next mukhi, the 5 sahiban still gave siropas to Sant Mohan Singh Ji.

We as youths should take actual message or actual tat- unity behind such meeting other than that, take everything as pinch of salt, its usually same old same old (this applies to every jatha and samparda) - one group endorsing other factions/leaders in the group- to push their agenda, use them as token gestures, "i will scratch your back, your scratch mine" and vice versa thats all politics for you but in the heaps of dirty poltics behind it - if true unity and true diversity (unity between all samparda's/jatha- all rising above from cultish perception - seeing khalsa panthi with 360 degree angle) comes along then its praise worthy..!!

Its the kettle calling the pot black. Dhumma and Ram Singh are both after the power of Taksal, but none of them recieved it from Sant ji or Baba ji. They are both power hungry and nothing more. Dhumma bows at Badals feet as Hindus bowed at Krishna's.

Stick to Sant Baba Thakur Singh JI Maharaj's bachan...............Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Maharaj is still the Jathedar of Taksal.