Historic meeting in UK between AKJ and DDT for panthic ekta

Gurvah

Dhan Dhan Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji Maharaj, who saw the jeevan of Dhumma and did not give him the seat of Jathedar of Taksal. Baba ji saw right through people and rightfully told the Khalsa Panth that Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa is the Jathedar of Taksal.

The Taksal is in direct orders of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa. Sant ji has always been about unity. Sant ji did not fight with anyone over political seats or anything. The Singhs of Taksal are ready for unity under the banner of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa (their Jathedar) and no other fake jathedar, who appointed himself or was appointed by the corrupt Badal government.

Complete respect for AKJ for putting differences aside and wanting to move forward with a united front. But Singhs of Sant ji and Singhs of AKJ need to unite. If you go to fake jathedars, then AKJ will not get the unity that the Panth needs. Ultimately it's hard to trust these fake jathedars as their motives are not true at heart.

Singh Sahib, taksal is a school, school has branches just like tree has different branches- whats the issue?, try reading jivani of earlier mahapursh of taksal or nirmale. Branches are not necessarily bad thing at all, if branches are bad thing there wouldn't be soo many sub branches in bhai dya singh samparda and bhai dharam singh ji samparda but you don't see them fighting over it on facebook or forums sure cultism is every where, main question how much cultism has effected samparda's and jatha's.

*DELETED* new age youths need to grow up and smell the cofee- if harnam singh/ram singh given sevadari of branches of taksal- does that take anything away from sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale or baba thakur singh ji? No it does not...nor it does take any vidya away from it anyway.

*DELETED*..its not going to stop so might as well rise above from all this talk..!!

Thanks to Vahiguroo, i have salvation from *DELETED* talk..good riddance to *DELETED* perception. I do have immense respect for sikh orders/jatha- nirmale, udasi, sevapanthis, taksali, old akj, 3ho, niskham seva jatha, dodra- i take good things from all leave the bad aside...but thats it, my only loyalty lies/allegiance lies to khalsa panth which was created in 1699 period..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real ekta is when people rise from their stuck up/wrap up perception of samparda's and jatha's - see khalsa panth with 360 degree angle with eagle eyes- take good things from all samparda's and jatha- leave the bad rubbish/manmat aside and attach their loyalty/pay allegiance only to khalsa panth which was created in 1699 period and read ugardanti in introspect how maharaj will destroy everything so that his sikhs can rise above and smell the real sikhi..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also when earth quake /tsuanami disaster, parloa will hit this earth- are we really going to care if sant ji is coming back/ who is next jathedar of taksal or quote bhai sahib material? or are we going to do our simran? help out our neighbours?

You can take a pick- naturally everyone will forget all this cultist talk ..you know why? Who gives a flying kite at that point..nothing will mater..it does not matter...!! so grow up people, get a grip of reality, world- vahiguroo ji omnipresence/creation is bigger than your tunnel that your self have created..!!!

Real ekta is when people rise from their stuck up/wrap up perception of samparda's and jatha's - see khalsa panth with 360 degree angle with eagle eyes- take good things from all samparda's and jatha- leave the bad rubbish/manmat aside and attach their loyalty/pay allegiance only to khalsa panth which was created in 1699 period and read ugardanti in introspect how maharaj will destroy everything so that his sikhs can rise above and smell the real sikhi..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spot on!

This was a very clever move by looking at people who were at this ekta event in derby. I hope Baba Ram Singh doesnt regret meeting some of the political members. I am all for ekta and it should happen, do what you preach both organisations should be united within them selves, we clearly know that there are splits within DT and within AKJs

This is not a panthic ekta as its just factions of each organisation trying to come together.

Our respect goes to Damdami Taksal which was created by our 10 th master Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the pratan maryada still remains today whether its Baba Harnam Singh or Baba Ram Singh.

You can call Baba Harnaam Singh sarkari but let me tell you something Baba Harnam Singh is the current Head of Damdami Taksal whether you like it or not. What Baba ji has achieved has been great for the Sikh panth a Shaheedi Yaadghar in remembrance of 1984. Which we have struggled in last 29 years.

Its ok for you to say what you want because you got the freedom of speech here, if you want to talk lets do it in Punjab.

Gur pyrio Action talks louder than words. Which many many organisations still need to prove. . The action and talk needs to be in Panjab not in uk, not on stages or tv channels

This was a very clever move by looking at people who were at this ekta event in derby. I hope Baba Ram Singh doesnt regret meeting some of the political members. I am all for ekta and it should happen, do what you preach both organisations should be united within them selves, we clearly know that there are splits within DT and within AKJs

This is not a panthic ekta as its just factions of each organisation trying to come together.

Our respect goes to Damdami Taksal which was created by our 10 th master Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the pratan maryada still remains today whether its Baba Harnam Singh or Baba Ram Singh.

You can call Baba Harnaam Singh sarkari but let me tell you something Baba Harnam Singh is the current Head of Damdami Taksal whether you like it or not. What Baba ji has achieved has been great for the Sikh panth a Shaheedi Yaadghar in remembrance of 1984. Which we have struggled in last 29 years.

Its ok for you to say what you want because you got the freedom of speech here, if you want to talk lets do it in Punjab.

Gur pyrio Action talks louder than words. Which many many organisations still need to prove.

Sorry I'm lost what will talking in Panjab achieve??

It's all proxy war strategy by rajniti type people from both sides, *DELETED*...stay away from *DELETED* type of individuals- as humkire veer would say- stick to nirole sikhi- you cannot go wrong..!!!- no i scratch your back, your scratch mine, back room deals.. endorsing leaders soley on benefiting their own agenda/rehat and not endorsing leaders on premises of their overall bhagti, seva dedication..tut tut....!!!!!!!!!!!