Right Wing Nut bar Asaram says-Girl should've called rapists brother

N30S1NGH

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/delhi-gangrapemurder-godman-asaram-blames-braveheart/314347-3-244.html

Self-proclaimed godman Asaram Bapu has kicked up a controversy after holding the Delhi braveheart herself responsible for the the barbaric sexual assault on her by a group of six men. He said, "Only five to six people are not the culprits. The victim is as guilty as her rapists. She should have called the culprits brothers and begged before them to stop. This could have saved her dignity and life. Can one hand clap? I don't think so."

"Had she recited the Saraswati mantra, she would not have boarded any bus after watching a movie with her boyfriend," he said.

Reacting to his statement, Congress leader Rashid Alvi said, "Political leaders including religious leaders must give serious thought before they speak out." BJP leader Balbir Punj also added, "I would say the man of this stature made a very childish suggestion it not only need to be condemned but laugh it also."

BJP spokesperson Ravi Shankar Prasad, "Sorry! It is not acceptable. Asaram Bapu's statement on Delhi braveheart is regrettable and deeply disturbing, unfortunate. He should introspect and immediately withdraw his statement."

This comes amidst the trial of the Delhi gangrape-murder case in the Saket court. There was high drama inside the Saket court on Monday as the five accused were produced. Members of the Bar association created a chaos after two lawyers offered to represent the accused, two of whom have reportedly expressed desire to turn approver. The members of the Saket Bar Association had earlier decided not to defend the accused.

Meanwhile, the controversy over the age of the sixth accused in the brutal gangrape and murder of a 23-year-old paramedical students continues. The Juvenile Justice Board will take up the matter of verifying the age of the accused minor who claims to be 17.

The Delhi braveheart, a paramedical student, was brutally raped and assaulted in a moving bus in New Delhi on the night of December 16 and died of her injuries on December 29 in multi-speciality Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Singapore

What a nut bar, ironically this baba spokesperson is also an woman..shame on these people..!!!

I know what I am about to say is harsh, but nowadays no one cares about "made up" sibling relationships. There used to be a time where if a girl called a guy her brother, he would go to all measures to maintain the purity of the relationship. Nowadays no one cares no one has any sharam.

If those men were vile enough to brutally rape the girl, how much do you think they care about their sisters? How can he think that by her calling them her brothers they would have stopped?

Ask this "baba" does he look at all of his female followers as daughters?

I actually this this fella's got some things to say that need to be said. Things that don't seem to have been said by others in fear of being beheaded by the hysteria built up over this incident.

The fella's saying the girl was out in the middle of the night with her boyfriend and was so wasted she accepted lifts from strange vehicles.

If not rape then what was going to be the likely outcome of such a scenario ?

I actually this this fella's got some things to say that need to be said. Things that don't seem to have been said by others in fear of being beheaded by the hysteria built up over this incident.

The fella's saying the girl was out in the middle of the night with her boyfriend and was so wasted she accepted lifts from strange vehicles.

If not rape then what was going to be the likely outcome of such a scenario ?

What??!?

Even if the girl was walking around without any clothes on, no one has right to rape her.

No matter how wasted she was...whatever the time it was....whatever vehicle it was...no one has a right to rape someone.

He says, "...Bhagwaan ka naam le kar, haath pakarti, pair pakarti...itna duraachaar nahi hota."

I can't believe how some self-proclaimed 'Guru' can say that a girl has to beg the man and fall at his feet in order to not get raped.

I think it would be an insult to my saliva if I ever spat on such inhumane creatures! :@

What??!?

Even if the girl was walking around without any clothes on, no one has right to rape her.

No matter how wasted she was...whatever the time it was....whatever vehicle it was...no one has a right to rape someone.

I didn't say anyone had the right to rape her. Just like nobody has the right to rape me. One needs to be accountable for their own actions though. If I were walking around Brighton drunk as a skunk in the middle of the night accepting lifts from strange men cruising in their cars, there's an extremely good chance I'd be sodomized that night.

Just saying....individuals and parents need to take more responsibility for their actions. This week alone we've got that Canadian Sikh dad looking for answers as to why his daughter was murdered in Pakistan. She flew half way around the world to meet up with strange men she met on the internet. Now nobody deserves to be murdered but it was always pretty clear that the story was not going to end well. Both she and her parents need to take responsibility for that.

Same with the delhi rape victim. Drunk....with your lover.....in the middle of the night.....getting into strange vehicles in a particularly notorious and violent city. How was this ever going to end well ?