waheguru attributes problem?

Guest PSY

first answer this:

Is waheguru

1.all loving

2.all knowing(knows everything)

If yes then answer this

(read with open mind)

A man is walking on a straight road he arrived at a place where it divides into 2 roads.now if god is all knowing he must knew what path will the man take,that means man cannot take the other path,if so that means that the man has no free will of his own.if he takes the other path that means waheguru is wrong.as waheguru cannot be wrong this means man has know free will.if there is know free will that means waheguru controls everything.if that so then we do bad due to Waheguru's order and then we go to hell.if waheguru is all loving it must not happe.so either waheguru does not knows everthing or waheguru is not all loving.

No offence just readed it somewhere

Pleased to know your opinion

:)

first answer this:

Is waheguru

1.all loving

If yes then answer this

(read with open mind)

A man is walking on a straight road he arrived at a place where it divides into 2 roads.now if god is all knowing he must knew what path will the man take,that means man cannot take the other path,if so that means that the man has no free will of his own.if he takes the other path that means waheguru is wrong.as waheguru cannot be wrong this means man has know free will.if there is know free will that means waheguru controls everything.if that so then we do bad due to Waheguru's order and then we go to hell.if waheguru is all loving it must not happe.so either waheguru does not knows everthing or waheguru is not all loving.

first answer this:

Is waheguru

1.all loving

If yes then answer this

(read with open mind)

This is the same query that i have.... karam and kismat..

When crime happens ... we say its bad deeds n on other side we say that everything happens with God's Will.... that means God is d biggest reason behind crime as well...

We are actually pupets,... of him as i think..... :)

But i dnt know y... i still luv him :) i am also not able to find answer to this but... !! I dnt knw y.... I so much believe in God.. One reason is the Shahidi of our Gurus which makes me to believe in Him more n more... :)

these type of queries, doubts arrive when you are doing simran and love guru, :D, thats a good thing,

but to find out real answers it's always going to be inner experience, or somebody who has crossed these questions and moved ahead :p,

there are many examples which can be given in favor one can be : there was a farmer who sow seeds to receive fruits, he also sown a seed at his house and later on he went out for long journey may be after 12 yrs he came to his house, and he saw a big tree, he asks himself when did I sow this seed. so there are things in which you see result within few in, seconds, hours, days, week, months or years, so whatever you are getting, it was some kind of action you took in your old days, if you doing simran or path, you must have sown those type of seeds.

thats just a gist where i am trying to reach on the doubt, if you oever face this doubt again, that god is there, if he is doing everything what we are doing and blah.. blah.. just stay focussed on simran , waheguru dhun, dhun mein dhyan, and forget about your doings, or other things, only think about death, i used to ask myself is there god, then answer used to come lets say there is no god, but you are still going to die, always remember your life is moving fast out of your hands, take use of it and without a doubt follow guru, i know its hard, but still if guru is with us, then it will not be hard anymore.

PEHLA MARAN KABOOL JEEVAN KI CHAD AAS, i am not saying try to be serious always and don't talk to people but stay focused on your goal

these type of queries, doubts arrive when you are doing simran and love guru, :D, thats a good thing,

but to find out real answers it's always going to be inner experience, or somebody who has crossed these questions and moved ahead :p,

there are many examples which can be given in favor one can be : there was a farmer who sow seeds to receive fruits, he also sown a seed at his house and later on he went out for long journey may be after 12 yrs he came to his house, and he saw a big tree, he asks himself when did I sow this seed. so there are things in which you see result within few in, seconds, hours, days, week, months or years, so whatever you are getting, it was some kind of action you took in your old days, if you doing simran or path, you must have sown those type of seeds.

thats just a gist where i am trying to reach on the doubt, if you oever face this doubt again, that god is there, if he is doing everything what we are doing and blah.. blah.. just stay focussed on simran , waheguru dhun, dhun mein dhyan, and forget about your doings, or other things, only think about death, i used to ask myself is there god, then answer used to come lets say there is no god, but you are still going to die, always remember your life is moving fast out of your hands, take use of it and without a doubt follow guru, i know its hard, but still if guru is with us, then it will not be hard anymore.

PEHLA MARAN KABOOL JEEVAN KI CHAD AAS, i am not saying try to be serious always and don't talk to people but stay focused on your goal

Areyyyy but oh seed v te babeee ne girwaya hona saade to jo baad ch tree ban gya :( .... mainu ni samajh aunda rabb :(

Baba g simran v kar leha... m batera waheguru bolde bolde guru guru ho janda.. fer mainu mera naa yaad aajanda Gurupreet :p

Eda jawab simran ch ni... Mainu Guru Granth Sahib g to labna pau... letz c.... will try to find out :)

Ok my view from doing Jaap and Simran

Now vaheguru is all knowing and he knows what we Will do yet in bani it tells us to good things. Now read mool manter it says gurparssad with his kirpa.

Now we all have our destiny and we have a plan from moment to moment. But guru ji has given us a tongue and he makes us say everything but what we can do is ARDASs. That's where things get changed we take 1 very small step guru ji takes a million. But we have to be aware and not get lazy. If we go oh no amrit vela gurus bhana and your day goes <banned word filter activated> that is also his bhana and we cant say its your fault. if we say i stole cause guru ji makes me do it when u get caught say its also his bhana and be happy. Its all on what level u see guru ji on.

Areyyyy but oh seed v te babeee ne girwaya hona saade to jo baad ch tree ban gya :( .... mainu ni samajh aunda rabb :(

Baba g simran v kar leha... m batera waheguru bolde bolde guru guru ho janda.. fer mainu mera naa yaad aajanda Gurupreet :p

Eda jawab simran ch ni... Mainu Guru Granth Sahib g to labna pau... letz c.... will try to find out :)

oh i forgot to mention, if you try to put ocean in one glass, its impossible, same if you try to understand rub, its not possible, baaki

one more example, ek bache de samne jawaan khada hai par bache noon ki pata jawani ki hai, jawan de age budha hai, par jawan noon nhi pata ki budha ki soch reha hai, ek budhe noon pata hai age maut hai par maut ho kai hi pata chalda hai maut ussi tarah rab ho ke hi pata chalega ki rab ki , edan sochan naal nhi gal banani

Guest GURDEEP

God has given us mind how u use this the issue..... Bhagat Kabir Says "Jahan gyan tahan dharam". First we should understand that everything happening here is under his "HUKUM". This is most difficult to come in term with this "HUKUM" if u live life with this understanding and in JAPJI GURU NANAK DEV JI TELLS ABOUT DHARAM KHAND that is responsibility that everybody is bound to carry if u start taking ur family member as first step to understand "HUKUM" u will understand ur family needs u to carry ur responsibility as son father brother husband and u will understand more about HIS HUKUM. If gold has to be crafted in any ornament it has to go through process of melting and moulding same way every individual has to go through tough time to improve oneself. This is every start blaming god is wrong, the term "WAHEGURU" IS VERY PRECIOUS people generally take it as sikh god if u understand the meaning of "WAHEGURU" then simran will be in gurbani words "SAHAJ DHYAN".

first answer this: Is waheguru 1.all loving 2.all knowing(knows everything) If yes then answer this (read with open mind) A man is walking on a straight road he arrived at a place where it divides into 2 roads.now if god is all knowing he must knew what path will the man take,that means man cannot take the other path,if so that means that the man has no free will of his own.if he takes the other path that means waheguru is wrong.as waheguru cannot be wrong this means man has know free will.if there is know free will that means waheguru controls everything.if that so then we do bad due to Waheguru's order and then we go to hell.if waheguru is all loving it must not happe.so either waheguru does not knows everthing or waheguru is not all loving. No offence just readed it somewhere Pleased to know your opinion :)

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Yes Waheguru ji is all loving & all knowing.

But due to our own karma we go astray.

ਕਰਮੀ ਆਪੋ ਆਪਣੀ ਕੇ ਨੇੜੈ ਕੇ ਦੂਰਿ ॥(SGGS jeeo - Ang 8)
करमी आपो आपणी के नेड़ै के दूरि ॥
Karmī āpo āpṇī ke neṛai ke ḏūr.
According to their own actions, some are drawn closer to God and some are driven farther away.
ਕਰਮੀ = ਕਰਮਾਂ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ। ਕੇ = ਕਈ ਜੀਵ। ਨੇੜੈ = ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਦੇ ਨਜ਼ਦੀਕ।
ਆਪੋ ਆਪਣੇ (ਇਹਨਾਂ ਕੀਤੇ ਹੋਏ) ਕਰਮਾਂ ਦੇ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਕਈ ਜੀਵ ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਦੇ ਨੇੜੇ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਅਤੇ ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਤੋਂ ਦੂਰ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ।
Unless you seek guidance from Satguru it is all manmat.
The proper procedure is to do Ardas and ask guidance whether
1. To stay where you are
2. To take left road
3. To take right road

You can use the Parchi System, even Bibi Jagjeet Kaur used it.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/69946-moolmantar-jaap-for-the-chardikala-of-bibi-jagjeet-kaur-ji/

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

oh i forgot to mention, if you try to put ocean in one glass, its impossible, same if you try to understand rub, its not possible, baaki

one more example, ek bache de samne jawaan khada hai par bache noon ki pata jawani ki hai, jawan de age budha hai, par jawan noon nhi pata ki budha ki soch reha hai, ek budhe noon pata hai age maut hai par maut ho kai hi pata chalda hai maut ussi tarah rab ho ke hi pata chalega ki rab ki , edan sochan naal nhi gal banani

Rabb nu janan lai m rabb kida bana g.... :) Mai ek human aa... ode samne kuj ni... na hi mainu eh pta karna e ki rabb ki aa...

Bus mai enaa chaundi aa ki rabb jida rakhe m reh lawa... ode utto kade vishwas na ghate mera... jini marzi takleefa aajeee bus unhe jhelan di himmat de de rabb,...

i dont know y i luv god .... but i know 1 thing some power is there in universe which rule... n when u show faith in that power.. u actually feels it... Ajeeb g himmat mildi e rabb to... mainu aje bot kuj janana e rabb baare... aje te shuruwat aa... letz c ... is janam ch kina pta chalda... :)