Urgent- Need vid from panthic.org on darshan lal's talk at Pune, MH

Singh559

I have been looking for this as well for quite some time. This video is especially important. It fully shows his true colours of creating trouble and divisions.

In other videos, Darshan Singh keeps on emotionally telling the Sangat approximately the following:

"Dasam Granth says that Krishan took drugs and got intoxicated and many other things that I cannot describe here".

"What are our youth going to learn from this? By reading something like this, our youth is going to end up ruined, right?"

Blah Blah Blah....the same emotional brainwashing.

It's so funny to me, because he keeps on acting as if Krishan is our youth's role model. Dasam Granth states the truth. Krishan did take drugs/intoxicants and Krishan also put his hands on many women (the Gopis if I'm not mistaken). And then on the other side, he's going to Pune with his Private Hindu Security and specifically telling them : "My Hindu brothers and sisters, in the so called Granth, these are the types of things written about your Devtey".

LOL.

On one hand he's telling Sikh parents in Sangat that Krishan is made to look bad in Dasam Granth and how would our kids end up if they read it. And on the other hand he's going to Pune and telling hindus that "look at what this is saying about your pure Devtey".

If this guy had any true knowledge, he would know that Guru Gobind Singh Jee wrote the truth. Krishan was far from perfect. Same with the other Devtey. It's fact. Whether they did exist or they were just mythological doesn't matter. The same thing written in Dasam Granth, is also written in Mahabharats and other books/granths as well. Anyone who has studied hindu mytology/history would know that Krishan did all those things.

Darshan is just trying to create controvery and trouble out of a non-issue. He always creates everything so emotional. When he does Keertan, his actions and facial expressions are as if he is acting in a movie or something. He tries so hard. And people who have no knowledge of something but always like to stick their nose into every issue, they are the people who believe him.

I'm not sure if these are the ones. I have seen these, but there were other ones too because I think he was there for more than just one day. The ones that I am talking about are with him sitting on a tall stage in a big area full of Sangat and in the video, the camera rotates to show the Indian Private Security as well.

Panthic.org used to have them but they don't work on the site for whatever reason.

I could be totally wrong and maybe those are the videos.

Let's see what others say.

Thanks to everyone's efforts and contributions in this topic. Those are indeed the videos we are talking about.

"Why do you need the videos for someone who is no longer a Sikh."

If we ask them, their groups and their followers, they would all give a totally opposite answer to what you have said. They consider themselves Sikh. Everyone else is a "Kalka-Panthi", and "Dasam Granthi" etc. Infact, they are now creating their own groups and constantly going around doing so-called Katha telling everyone what a real Sikh is according to Guru Granth Sahib and Sikh Rehat Mariyada.

It is very important to show the true colours of these individuals and their mindsets.