what will waheguru ji doo ?

Guest wondering

you will be considered worse than a murderer. Because you had knowledge, you had gyan, you understand the purpose of this life which is to do naam simran, you know all dukh in this life is rab de bana, gods will.

By killing yourself you reject gods will, you throw away this life and immense opportunity. You take guru ji's gift of amrit and throw it away.

The funny thing is you post this right after the day we commemorate the chalee mukhteh, the 40 singhs who rejected sikhi b/c they were tired of fighting and going hungry. They left and guru ji kept a slip which they all signed which they said they were no longer the guru's sikh. Their life went so bad they ran back and fought and died for guru ji.

As Maha singh lay dying guru ji asked if there was anything he wanted and maha singh begged for their renunciation paper to be ripped, and guru ji did. Maha singhs face was washed with the Guru's tears.

If you commit suicide you will not be forgiven like maha singh. The hard thing for them was to go back into to the battle. That is what you must do. Life can be like crap but you have to just keep getting back on the battle field no matter how many hardships you suffer.

Naam will be your strength, Bani will be your shastar, Gurmat gyan will be your shastar vidya. You will strike down your enemies, all five, you will conquer your mind/battlefield, Man Jeeteh Jag Jeet, and when the clouds of paap, maya, enemies get too thick and you can't find safe passage, ardas to your guru, your constant companion, will be the light that guides you to the next battle.

Kuch ni....

Baba g bolange.... Mera sher putt.... gidad ban gya c..... :p eni asani naal haar gya zindagi to...

Be he will still love u... :) He always luvs his children.... :)

But its just ur instinct which will question you later...

Singh ho - SINGH NIDAR HUNDE... SHER NU SUICIDE KARDE MAI NI WEKHYA KADE :)

GURU GOBIND SINGH G KOL SIKHO G KUJ SARBANS WARTA FER V HE WAS ALIVE N HE IS ALIVE N HE WILL BE :)

WJKKWJKF :)

Kuch ni....

Baba g bolange.... Mera sher putt.... gidad ban gya c..... :p eni asani naal haar gya zindagi to...

Be he will still love u... :) He always luvs his children.... :)

But its just ur instinct which will question you later...

Singh ho - SINGH NIDAR HUNDE... SHER NU SUICIDE KARDE MAI NI WEKHYA KADE :)

GURU GOBIND SINGH G KOL SIKHO G KUJ SARBANS WARTA FER V HE WAS ALIVE N HE IS ALIVE N HE WILL BE :)

WJKKWJKF :)

He will love you because god loves us all, but your punishment will be severe, do not give away this life.

Don't think I will get an A+ for effort, no way. There are somethings you start that must be completed or you end up worse than before. Amrit and gursikh jeevani are one of them b/c after tasting amrit and naam and going back into the life of maya everything will taste fikha, it will never be the same bc you know its all BS.

If nothing can console you, go do ishnaan, find a clean place and isolate your self and do naam simran until you literally can't do anymore, then come back and tell us how you feel.

Why , you want commit suicide? What is so wrong , whatis so horrible about life? You need to talk to someone...! I was in the same stage and I have to admit that itis VERYVERY hard to come out of this black hole! You need to fight everyday! Even if you don´t have any strenght or any power to fight! FIGHT! Dying won´t HELP YOU NOR YOUR FAMILY OR SOMEONE ELSE! No matter how hard this fcking world, is you have to stand up and do something! Dont think you are uselsss! You are the change that you WANT TO SEE! Every SINGLE Person is valuable!

Please do me and yourself a favour and call

Sikhhelpline! They will help you as well! But remeber you are the only one who can go this path , we can only support you!