Param Singh Flaps on BBC

hardeepgill

I'm guessing we're talking about Harjap here yeah yeah ? Agree with you. Saw him doing the paper review on Sky News not long ago. Man's a natural. If only he had the good looks to go with his personality he'd be top dog in the broadcasting world right now.

That's harsh!

I saw him on Sky News a few months back as well. He has those natural "sadhu" type ears, i.e. long earlobes.

who heard that clown rss lover Jasminder on nihals show what a fool, did i hear him say he his sardar i.e Pag and kesh wearing may need to listem to that again.

He's lying. People are probably figuring out who he is, and he's trying to throw people off the scent! I wouldn't be surprised if some Singhs from down south are eager for a word, lol. He's said on numerous occasions in the past how he turns up to the gurudwara in a "tight t-shirt and gelled back hair to make the Amritdhari Singhs jealous". He's a joke and not a very funny one at that.

Well done to Jay Singh-Sohal; he makes a lot of good points that needed to be said. Param, again contradicts himself by talking about 'representing himself' and then 'Sikhs need to be represented in the media'. Jay is well-spoken and cuts Param's arguments down so easily. Param comes off as confused, very immature, an attention seeker and really desperate to get famous. Thinks that people giving him high-fives and hugs is "giving him love"....he really doesn't understand that people are laughing at him and see him as a clown who entertained them on a Saturday evening.

should have gone to specsavers...... (i couldnt help it..... no offense, its just a joke....)

you have got to be major desperate if you going on chav dating, feel sorry for the guy,

come on someones got to be prepared to marry this guy,

put us all out of our misery

• 3 months later...