amritdhari and removing his gathra/kirpan are we allowed ?

Guest TrueSikh

at that time i was wearing steel one....

somebody told me to wear sarbhloh wala ..... now i am wearing that....

confuse karta mainu sabne..... baba g... thalle aake dasso mai ki pau :stupidme:

penji, at the amrit sanchar i attended, panj pyare checked our kakkars, that was the reason I said what I did. I don't know whether that was the case for you. There are people that follow slightly different rehat, some wear a steel kara and some wear a iron kara, so you will be faced with a difference of opinion whoever you ask. I follow the rehat that I was given by the panj pyare. As this is getting off topic, pm me if you need to and sorry for any confusion that I may have caused.

penji, at the amrit sanchar i attended, panj pyare checked our kakkars, that was the reason I said what I did. I don't know whether that was the case for you. There are people that follow slightly different rehat, some wear a steel kara and some wear a iron kara, so you will be faced with a difference of opinion whoever you ask. I follow the rehat that I was given by the panj pyare. As this is getting off topic, pm me if you need to and sorry for any confusion that I may have caused.

Nopes nothing to be sorry dear :) yup we are going off the topic :)

but confusion te dur karti tuc :)

Guest rugbysingh

Can someone answer my question if itsokay.. I PLAY RUGBY AND I TAKE MY KIRPAN OFF what do i do.??? Somebody told me i was allowed to take it off when play sports ???

Rugby_singh

I would say no it's not okay to remove your kirpan to play sports. However, I have never played rugby so I am not in a position to advise on how best to secure it, sorry. Try contacting JaskaranS through personal messanger, if no one else can help, he goes to school and plays rugby whilst wearing a kirpan.

Guest rugbysingh

Jaskaran singh replied saying that he knew he made a mistake iby taking it off but he said dont worry to much while he was fighting he said he had his inner kirpan in hand. GuptkaurUk how did you know he use to play rugby??

If you have been blessed to be initiated with khande batehe da pahul then the answer is simple. Kakkar are angs, NEVER remove them if you have a choice. I mean come on Singho don't be hypocrites! Look at our shaheeds did they remove a kakkar or did they face death?

Nowadays people think I'm going to go on holiday, got to take of my kirpan, no issues just do ardas, it's okay. It's the law! But same person goes out all OSD when having the daily shower! Making sure kachera , kirpan are on body at all times.

WHAT! Is man made law more important than GURU's lawWHAT! Is man made law more important than GURU's law.

ALSO on side note why do so many (just on this forum), ask yeah, but what is your nitnem like? UMMH! you have broken your amrit if you have not followed the rehat prescribed by the panj!