what happened to sikh unit and lion heartz movement

alwayshere

Singhrow often discusses these kinds of issues on Facebook.

The police, however, more than often turn a blind eye: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2207756/Police-turned-blind-eye-South-Yorkshire-sex-grooming-gangs-decade.html

This is similar to how police forces in many large north american cities made inner city gang problems worse by not responding to calls for minor violations of the law by these gangs. these acts emboldened the gangs and lead to greater rates of criminality. In cities where the police did respond to calls for even minor violations of the law the crime rate did not increase as much. Of course, in the above story we have police ignoring very very serious acts by gangs.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

He was charged with rape I believe, thats the last I heard..don know what happened since then, whether he appealed or what sentence he recieved etc..there was an update post on this forum somewhere about the fact that the guy had been charged..not sure if the case is still going on..

It was the girls boyfriend who was the 'rapist' and she just made up the whole situation because of an argument of some sort. THAT IS THE REAL TRUTH. I also herd he moved to birmingham shortly after and wasnt charged, but he then came back to Luton. Also herd hes seeing her again but dont know if thats true.

This is the sad world we live in....