Sign in to follow this  
alwayshere

what happened to sikh unit and lion heartz movement

We've had these discussions before. On a religous forum like SS plenty of people are going to blame religous factors regardless of their experience with the issues at hand. Different people from different backgrounds all have their anecdotal experiences which are all somewhat valid.

My point is there is no single way to stop this. A plan of action lasts right up until the enemy punches you in the face. Bare that in mind. Be adaptative, be proactive, be vigilant, be knowledgeable. All without fear, without hate.

luton today

"justice for the young sikh girl that was the victim of a serious sexual assault yesterday by a pakistani male"

what justice is this goin to get you?

73318_189598081183112_1148224435_n.jpg

what happened here?

paaji reason is because many want to have the layer of a lion but in fact under that layer is a donkey....sikh unit etc wanted to act like lions but many failed them inlcuding gurdwara and comuinty members....when a girl gets abused in any way they want protection... in not a pro violence person but i want all singhs to go to a victim of rape/sexual abuse and ask them what they want.. all they want is some one to protect them by any means....personally i would protect them by physical means some may say protection by words such as "lets have peace"... not for me...

what happened here?

Rape of a Sikh girl by a muslim youth. Specifically a Pakistani youth. As always he was labelled as an "Asian." No massive criticism from the muslim community (can anyone correct me if I am wrong) and it basically died down soon. Although the EDL made it a big issue. Which it is.

By the way did anything happen to the rapist?

Rape of a Sikh girl by a muslim youth. Specifically a Pakistani youth. As always he was labelled as an "Asian." No massive criticism from the muslim community (can anyone correct me if I am wrong) and it basically died down soon. Although the EDL made it a big issue. Which it is.

By the way did anything happen to the rapist?

He was charged with rape I believe, thats the last I heard..don know what happened since then, whether he appealed or what sentence he recieved etc..there was an update post on this forum somewhere about the fact that the guy had been charged..not sure if the case is still going on..

Singhrow often discusses these kinds of issues on Facebook.

The police, however, more than often turn a blind eye: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2207756/Police-turned-blind-eye-South-Yorkshire-sex-grooming-gangs-decade.html

This is similar to how police forces in many large north american cities made inner city gang problems worse by not responding to calls for minor violations of the law by these gangs. these acts emboldened the gangs and lead to greater rates of criminality. In cities where the police did respond to calls for even minor violations of the law the crime rate did not increase as much. Of course, in the above story we have police ignoring very very serious acts by gangs.

we had to stop the sikh unit and all projects we were involved with, we have a fb were we are curently posting memories of the movement and summarising everything we stood for other then that we are done bro , we done our part , we all have familes and are old now , too much repsonsibility so had to close down all our projects, but we try and do abit of awareness, as education of our community is the best way forward, knowledge is power, prevention is better then cure bro. sorry - rab rakka waheguru.

Sikhs are reactive while all the enemies of sikhs are proactive, thsi is the main reason we are losing in many angles, we have no unity, jathas , amritdharis and non amritdhairs dont get along, to many splinetrs to be strong -

all the best from the Sikh Unit family -

• Like 3