Video of Keertan from Harimandir Sahib Amritsar on Guru Gobind Singh Sahib's Gurpura (18 Jan 2013)

YOU READ MY MIND!

I was going to post this topic yesterday but just kept on delaying.

This Keertan is so amazing! Dasam Granth for life, Sarbloh Granth for life!

Bhai Gurmeet Singh Jee Shaant is sooooo underrated. I was so happy to see that he got a spot as Hazoori Raagi at Darbar Sahib a couple of months ago. To me, I wish he got Padamshri and all other awards and stuff. Dr Gurnam Singh Jee as well.

After doing Keertan at Darbar Sahib in the evening, he then went to Ludhiana with his Jathaa and did Keertan from 9:45pm to 11:00pm at Gurdwara Dukh Nivaaran Sahib Ludhiana.

I am telling you, it was MIND BLOWING. It's one of the best Keertan recordings you will ever hear in your life! It was so amazing. He talked in between and explained things to the Sangat. He went hardcore into Raags and classical. He did a huge and very long Jaikaaraa as well. At the end he was supposed to finish his turn but the next raagi group didn't arrive from Darbar Sahib yet, so he had a few minutes to do 2 more Shabads. He said approximately "we are in Guru Granth Sahib's Darbaar and that once our turn is finished, we don't just get up and leave if the next group hasn't arrived. It is our duty to keep Keertan Akhand, and so we will continue to do Keertan as per Guru Ghar Maryada". And boy did he ever. The last Shabad he did was particularly from Raag Taranas I believe (I could be wrong, but he himself said something like Taranas). He said that he hasn't sung that Shabad in quite some time. I have a very very small clip (last few seconds) of that Shabad, as I was scrambling to find some way to record the Keertan one way or another and was able to get the last few seconds. I will try posting it.

I am BEGGING ANYONE, who has the full audio or video recording of it, to please post it!

I e-mailed Akal Multimedia and the Gurdwara contact form online as well, but no reply just yet. There must be someone that has recorded it, whether from home, or in person in the Gurdwara as part of the Sangat. It was too amazing to have not recorded.

I don't have a youtube account, so, if someone does have a youtube account, could someone post in the comments section of the following videos to ask the users if they have the recording?

"Kirtan Pardhana" has this from the night before:

So there may be a chance that he has it.

Also "Kaur090690" also has many of his videos and may have it as well as she has recorded Dukh Nivaran Sahib Ludhiana Keertan before as well:

Please if anyone can contact those and any other youtube users/posters through their youtube accounts, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, to all those Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth haters, Bhai Gurmeet Singh Shaant himself said that we all know that Guru Gobind SIngh Jee is a warrior and won 17 wars, but we don't look into the rest of our history and heritage. He said that Guru Gobind Singh Jee was a master of music as well and knew nearly 300 raags. Sure, Guru Granth Sahib Jee has many Raags. But Dasam Granth has many as well, and Sarbloh Granth the most.

It is not only Bhai Gurmeet Singh Jee who has said this. Dr Gurnaam Singh Jee was/is (today is his last day) in Toronto, Canada. And two weeks ago he himself said that exact same thing, that Guru Gobind Singh Jee knew two-hundred-something raags and that Sikhs have a whole treasure chest that they have not even begun to explore. Throughout Dr Gurnaam Singh Jee's time in Toronto, he would get many requests from Sangat to sing Shabads from Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth and he did sing them and give explanations in between. He's amazing too.

Also Professor Surinder Singh Jee (Raj Academy) respects and believes in Guru Gobind Singh Jee's Bani as well.

Dr. Gurnaam Singh Jee and Bhai Gurmeet Singh Jee have a huge knowledge of Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth. They are doing a huge service of countering the missionaries (whether intentionally/unintentionally through Keertan.

Most raagis and parchaaraks respect Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth. Those that want to brainwash Sikhs and get them divided on non-issues are in the minority.

Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Jee. The King of Kings. A son. A grandson. A father. A husband. A warrior. A forgiver. A humble servant. A Guru. A chelaa. A Saint. A Soldier. A master of weaponry. An inventor of musical instruments. A master of musical melodies. A master poet. A master of languages. etc etc etc.....

People are continually trying to show Guru Gobind Singh Jee as only a warrior and nothing else. MohanDas Gandhi tried that and failed. Many before and after him tried and failed as well. Today, the missionaries are trying as well to take away his Bani to remove the evidence of his masterful grip on knowledge, ethics, morals, poetry, language, arts, crafts, skills, music, etc. Guru Gobind Singh Jee's Bani is a true treasure. The missionaries will fail too. I hope.

Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Jee.

Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Jee. The King of Kings. A son. A grandson. A father. A husband. A warrior. A forgiver. A humble servant. A Guru. A chelaa. A Saint. A Soldier. A master of weaponry. An inventor of musical instruments. A master of musical melodies. A master poet. A master of languages. etc etc etc.....

People are continually trying to show Guru Gobind Singh Jee as only a warrior and nothing else. MohanDas Gandhi tried that and failed. Many before and after him tried and failed as well. Today, the missionaries are trying as well to take away his Bani to remove the evidence of his masterful grip on knowledge, ethics, morals, poetry, language, arts, crafts, skills, music, etc. Guru Gobind Singh Jee's Bani is a true treasure. The missionaries will fail too. I hope.

Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Jee.

Waheguru! Waheguru! An absolutely beautiful post! May Guru Saheb bless you Bhaji/Bhenji!!! :respect: :l: :waheguru: