Can You Wear A Full Wedding Outfit If You've Taken Amrit?

brunette

i seen amritdhri bleaching face hair and using heena for there Head hair.. no hair cuting tho

Many people do many things, you cant bunch them all together and paint them with the same brush. We are individuals. We all make mistakes. Not a clone of a perfect Amritdhari.

If I had the choice i would go for a nice suit, that u can wear again, without getting dolled up. I soo regret th red thing when I got married, and feelin like an accesories hanger..lolz.. too much stress over all that. A lovely kadiaa suit will be nice too and easier to handle plus can be worn again and again, thus saving a fortune. I feel people go too over the top on weddings nowadays in cost and decor, and prefer the amritdhari way of simplicity...

Also i cant believe how much they charge nowadays for bridal makeup and getting ready, omg siapaaa ineh paiseh ...

The red lehnga- red is considered an auspicious colour in hinduism

Red color is also symbolism of pyaar towards divine, sohagan just like black color is symbolism of mourning of an death.

Lal rang tis ko laga shabad symbolizes both introvert and extrovert level of an being.

We are not against any specific color per say as each color has some sort of occasion, has some sort of symbolism, if that was case we wouldn't see- dhan dhan dhan sri guru granth sahib ji shasubhat/brijman in many various different colors including red rummalas..!!!!!!!!