If We Can Eat Vegetables, Why Can't We Eat Non-veg Food?

Another topic waiting to be locked !!

You can eat what you find appropriate as long as it is not halal.

If you can't see any wrong in something non-veg than veg, then that is something that you have to deal with.

We should use our God-given logic to decide what foods are suitable or not.

I'm not going to say anything else on this matter, as my stance is neutral and I can't instruct or lead people to believe what is right or what is wrong.

Gurmat also instructs you in the same way, althiough pro- veggies and non-veggies will use one liners from shabads to interpret things to their own liking.

I won't even bother going there, as this argument never gets solved and we are - quote- 'FOOLS to be debating' as Guru Nanak ji says.

Our Guru use to hunt. There is a sakhi that A sikh hunted a lion in Guru Gobind Singh Ji time in Anandpur Sahib. Search and Read it online and there are always regional,social and reliogious factor leading to meat eating or not eating. Gurbani Says "Haq paraya Nanaka, jio suar(pig) jion gaaye(cow)" this is important. Everyone has his/her own view about every issue. Read sikh rehat maryada what it says about it. Be vegeterian and if doctor recommends follow doctor's view. LOL.

It is not to compare ourselves with Guru's. The larger cause was that time to train people and keeping weapon was banned for comman man, it was to motivate the common mass that time. I agree with u don't kill an animal for taste. And above all always look in rehat maryada given by AKAL TAKHT SAHIB. Guru Nanak was asked by sidh who is your Guru? Guru ji replied SHABAD GURU. SIKH ALSO VOW TO SHABAD GURU : GURU GRANTH SAHIB.