Should i say sorry to people who are there on this Forum?

Gurpreet14

Erm, wouldn't an amritdhari boy marry an amritdhari girl only? So you were asking non-amritdhari Sikh guys? If so, you can't marry them. There have been threads about this and an amritdhari marries an amritdhari.

Actually he was also very religious.. i thought it might be possible that he will also become baptised... but he didnt.....!! Meri bewkuffi v c.. mai bhul gai c..

Tudh bhave ta naam japawe... :) Sukh tera ditta lahiye :)

Actually he was also very religious.. i thought it might be possible that he will also become baptised... but he didnt.....!! Meri bewkuffi v c.. mai bhul gai c..

Tudh bhave ta naam japawe... :) Sukh tera ditta lahiye :)

Wasn't talking about him. I was talking about the other Sikh boys you might have asked. Did you ask amritdhari boys? If not then it doesn't matter about non-amritdhari opinions because you should marry a amritdhari boy. :D

Wasn't talking about him. I was talking about the other Sikh boys you might have asked. Did you ask amritdhari boys? If not then it doesn't matter about non-amritdhari opinions because you should marry a amritdhari boy. :D

Chuck g... i after that i communicated mostly with amritdhari guys... they gave me weired answers.. wen it came to amritdhari kudiya... :)

Ek do no te eh doubt ho gya c... kithe e kudi sade ch interested te ni :p hahahhahh.... dat was a funny experience

Chuck g... i after that i communicated mostly with amritdhari guys... they gave me weired answers.. wen it came to amritdhari kudiya... :)

Ek do no te eh doubt ho gya c... kithe e kudi sade ch interested te ni :p hahahhahh.... dat was a funny experience

. haha. dont know why they gave you wierd answers. chal. Hopefully other amritdhari guys aren't like them.

Yes Gurpreet, we deleted that thread because some members were being rude & insensitive to others. The reason we closed that thread was to clear/edit previous replies where some members were mentioning names and again that was being very insensitive.

We cleared all replies and decided to give it another chance but then again at the end we got over dozen replies of same crap. We should have never reopened that thread but again we tried to keep our forums open for all sort of viewpoints but we do have to put some limits on extremely negative quality of topics, replies etc.