Guru ji's Hunting - why

OK...previous thread for veg-non/veg has been locked, so can't write anything there.....I don't don't don't want to create any fuss on this......

....that was just a piece of knowledge with answers for people like me who work with people who eat non-veg......and tell you ...when you get sick that you got sick because you don't eat meat......if lion / fish etc can eat other animals why can't we.......and they give all sort of statements and you are left speechless.... without any answer.........

The information posted was something knew to learn, to answer them with logic.........

Another thing need to clarify,,,,,,Guru ji did hunting...no doubts...roohan da udhaar karan layi, ona nu mukti den layi..........not for taste....

Guru diyan reesan karan ton pehlaan Guru warge bano ta sahi

My request to management is please remove those comments from that topic.......as my purpose was and is nothing more that what I mentioned above....all those comments are repeated again and again on every topic started regarding this issue.........people who want to eat non-halal or whatever they want ...please go ahead...but at least let others have clear answers for their own-self.........nobody is forcing that info on you...........

Moderators ...my apologies if this is rude...I know this thread will be closed or locked as well.........but i had to write this as people are using Guruji as shield for the sake of their own taste........

Thank You

OK...previous thread for veg-non/veg has been locked, so can't write anything there.....I don't don't don't want to create any fuss on this......

....that was just a piece of knowledge with answers for people like me who work with people who eat non-veg......and tell you ...when you get sick that you got sick because you don't eat meat......if lion / fish etc can eat other animals why can't we.......and they give all sort of statements and you are left speechless.... without any answer.........

The information posted was something knew to learn, to answer them with logic.........

Another thing need to clarify,,,,,,Guru ji did hunting...no doubts...roohan da udhaar karan layi, ona nu mukti den layi..........not for taste....

Guru diyan reesan karan ton pehlaan Guru warge bano ta sahi

My request to management is please remove those comments from that topic.......as my purpose was and is nothing more that what I mentioned above....all those comments are repeated again and again on every topic started regarding this issue.........people who want to eat non-halal or whatever they want ...please go ahead...but at least let others have clear answers for their own-self.........nobody is forcing that info on you...........

Moderators ...my apologies if this is rude...I know this thread will be closed or locked as well.........but i had to write this as people are using Guruji as shield for their own taste........

Thank You

They have habit to close useful thread... coz they cannot digest the answer ........

Truth is very hard to digest...

Sorry if i am wrong... but..... its all about TRUTH N PRACTICAL QUERIES...

I don't think that the mods or admin want to deliberately close all threads on a forum they volunteer for.

But the threads have to have at least a good standard of sane-minded and intellectual discussion going on.

It's not fair to keep blaming the OPs or mods for threads being locked.

We're a community here.

The blame lies on all of us for not being able to interact in a mature way.

I told you they would close that one didn't I ??????

Anway, YES Guruji was a hunter ?

But you should question why was hunting done ?

If your answer is that it was done for mahaprashad and to have a feast after, then you are way off the mark.

How is a sikh warrior meant to train ?

How is a warrior to have the mental strength and courage to take off an anemeies head in one strike, if he has never done that to an animal ?

How is a warrior meant to train himself to shoot with an arrow or spear before he is in the real battlefield ??

He can't play 'tin can alley'' with practice arrows with sticky suction pads on the end can he ??

If some one on here is ex-military or even knows someone who was, then they will tell you that the mental strength and courage is required just as much as the physical.

The hardest thing for a soldier to do, is to have his best friends partner die next to him, and then for him to get up walk over and away from his corpse and continue fighting without letting the emotions result in any weakness !!!!

It is dangerous to mix the hunting and attacking with the eating meat issue.

NO animal, even in true nihang jhatka is ever killed for the meat or pleasure of the tongue.

...Ask any true strict Nihang !!

clap clap clap....so today we have come to know that Guru sahib ne apne sikhan nu gur te hunar sikhaun layi nirdosh jaanwara di jaan layi te apne sikhan nu nirdosh jaanwara di jaan laina sikhaeya......very impressed..........

feel very sorry from my deep inside ...........

waheguru ji jithe guru de ik thaapre naal ik gidhar sher ban janda hai...othe nirdosha nu maran da koi kam ni......nishane sikh ne ni...guru di kirpa ne laune hunde ne........Sardar Banda Singh Bahadur shaheed singh ji ne jadon guru ton munkar hoke guru sahib de bakhshe teer chlaun di koshish kiti ta ona ne kam ni c kita.....haan jina chir oh Guru sahib de bhaane te bhao vich san, Guru sahib de bachan anusar teer assman val shadan naal hi shaheedi faujaa aake singha nu har maidaan fateh karwa jaandia san...........te sama pain te baba ji na shaheedi da jaam pita guru kirpa naal.....

and yes, you were absolutely right that admin will lock that topic....because you already knew the kind of comments you will be making........

I'm glad that someone understands what hunting is really about in guruji's times !

Some sikhs just can't understand any of the warrior aspects of sikhi !!

What are they gonna say next- that we shouldn't attack the oppressor or enemy on the battlefield but 'turn the other cheek' !!

LOL. How is hunting anything like being in a real battle? Hunting is chasing an animal who is running for its life. Battle is when armies fight and you have an enemy fighting back.

Baba Bandga Singh Bahadur. He hunted yet he stopped after he killed a pregnant deer. After he took Sirhand and started a Sikh empire. He didn't need to hunt to be a great warrior. After that hunting event he stopped. He was a good warrior because he did bani and was a proper sant siphahi. Remember bhai Deya Singh. Deya=love/compassion. I don't think scaring an animal then shooting it down is compassion. What did the animal do to you to deserve being shot? From my understanding the guru's hunted to release spirits of animals like Moola Khatri, or if the animals were doing damage to people. Have we become so saint-like, so much like the gurus that we too can go around shooting at animals?

How fo you correct and practice your nishana or aim on a moving target ????

Do you just enter the battlefield and have a quick practice, when chances are you will miss the first time and that miss will be the opponent that strikes you to death !!!

I'm not being cheeky ChuckSInghNorris ji, but you should know 'the way of the dragon''! :biggrin2:

Oh, yeah... how is the sikh ever going to know how he will react to the splurts of blood on a stringle strike that will cover his very face.!

When someone is struck with a sword or spear the blood bursts and squirts everywhere in all directions, not like you see in most movies, where it just comes down and on the clothes of the victim only!!

(Watch the scenes in the new Django, and you shall witness how it happens in reality!)

Dear Lucksingh99,

The point u and me want to put forward won't be taken by those people who get defination from people like anandmurti and that to of value of sikhism. The troublesome time which followers of Nanak has seen can't be judged by people who doesn't test the facts on hard ground of reality.

Dear tuhintuhin,

I hope u search jatka in hazoor sahib in google and then put forward the point. According to gurmat many sikh doesn't agree with their practise.