Naresh Puri- BBC Says What should and Shouldnt happen in our Gurdwara

Hammertime007

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01pt50p

There was a debate today regarding " Muslim Patrol" where by a group have been patrolling parts of London telling people how to dress, and they cant smoke on the street.

This presenter on more than one occasion brought up Sikhs

@ 50.01 He has an issue with women being told to cover their head in Gurdwaras - (there not told they know anyway) - we are not telling people to do outside the Gurdwara , so what his problem

@ some other point he brings up, when a mixed marriage was stopped at Swindon Gurdwara, did we say they couldn't get married at a reg office

This guy is a Middle class communists.

Have the BBC ever done anything for Sikhs?

If this is the kind of rubbish they use to present their shows, I want my licence fee money back.

Someone should create a blacklist of all these anti-Sikh personalities. When the BBC Asian Network gets cut (which will happen the way the Government are starving the BBC) we cant let them start DJing or attempting to weed their way back into our wallets.

He is a Hindu Punjabi, isn't he. Ignore him, there are loads of such Youtube Videos made by these Fascits even critizing Harimandir Sahib Parikarima. I won't be surprised if tomorrow he comes with another comment such as they don't allow to place idols in Gurudwaras? Worship Idols in Gurudwaras? Do RaamLila in Gurudwaras?

The few times I've caught him on the radio he's always struck me as a very disingenuous presenter. What he does is he asks a question to a guest or the audence, but you can tell from his tone, his inflection, the way he follows up, etc., he simply isn't listening to the other person when they reply. He just follows the script or an outline of where he wants the discussion to go, and just steams through regardless. You may as well have a robot presenting if that's the way you want to conduct a debate or discussion.

One thing I've noticed about the AN, particularly their head news anchor (the names escapes me but she is a female) hasn't got a clue on how to regulate her voice and tailor it according to the type of news she's delivering. Now, I'm no expert and I've only noticed these things after listening to decent radio stations who train their speakers up in a professional manner, but this lass delivers what is generally considered to be bad news by perking-up her voice at the end of a sentence, lol! You're not meant to do that in radio or TV for that matter!

For example when someone has been murdered, the news reporter should adopt a grave tone, and then speak slowly, gradually ending the report on a lower octave than when he/she began that particular report. What this girl does is start off chirpy and then ends like she's announcing her chacha has won the lottery! "Yesterday in London, a 40 year old man was STABBED TO DEATH!". It's so infuriatingly unprofessional but funny to listen to.

Yes, this is how I get my giggles.

the guy is a robot, and he will stop you if you talk about something he not got facts about, so you can only talk about stuff he knows about.

Our people in the uk need stop calling ourselves asain and start calling ourselves British Sikhs. Its the Papus and those who are brain washed who want to be "asian" and part of the bbc asian network.